Ok my friend is mainly a drummer and he just got a new guitar and he said it costed like 2000 bucks and is better than mine. I think he is a lying ass and its a crappy cheap guitar. So am I right or is his better? Mine is an RG350DX Im just curious and bored....
I've never heard of the Gio...

Wow, it's like a $300 guitar. Your friend is full of shit my man. Keep shreddin'!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Last edited by flyingjew34 at Aug 1, 2006,
if he serously paid 2000 then he got majorly ripped off
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
if he got an Ibanez Gio, i guarantee you that he didnt spend anything over $250, and thats the absolute max. Gio is basically Ibanez's Squier. so your $400 RG is way better, no doubt. like the guy above me somewhere said, if he actually paid 2 grand for a Gio, he got very badly ripped off.
I have an Ibanez Gio guitar, they're actually pretty good for the price.

It's a $300.00 guitar, no more, no less.

So your friend is totally bull****ting you.

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
Quote by darkfire_storm
if he got an Ibanez Gio, i guarantee you that he didnt spend anything over $250, and thats the absolute max. Gio is basically Ibanez's Squier. so your $400 RG is way better, no doubt. like the guy above me somewhere said, if he actually paid 2 grand for a Gio, he got very badly ripped off.

I don't think that badly ripped off even begins to explain it. He did not pay no $2000 for it. He is feeding you lies.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

no yours is better and he probably didnt even pay 300 for it. spit on him.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
He actually could have bought it from someone he knew rather than a store because he does have alot of money, owes his mom like 3000 bucks, and is very gullible so I laugh at him.