Sorry, posted this in the Guitar Gear and Accesories Forum and i think might get some better responses here. ( i hope i don tget in trouble for double posting this)

Right now I have a Valvetronix 50watt (see sig) which i love, but i just got a new guitar (see sig) with emg's and when i played it at y music place it did not sound like it does through my amp. I want a CHEAP tube amp (under 1000 easily), it doesnt have to have alot of wattage, just about 30, that works good for Metallica (Kill 'em all - Black Album), System of a Down (Self Title - Steal This Album), Godsmack, Three Days Grace, for the heavy stuff, but can still lighten up on the gain for stuff like Cream, Sabbath, Zeppelin, etc.

Someone reccomended me a Peavey XXX, and in the last thread i made someone said 5150....

So if anyone has a suggestion for my perfect amp, post it here.
ESP LTD M-400
VOX AD50VT
BOSS MT-2
VOX Wah

Coming Soon:
Genz-Benz El Diablo 60-C
Last edited by VFrules at Aug 1, 2006,
i might get yelled at for this, but... *BUMP*
ESP LTD M-400
VOX AD50VT
BOSS MT-2
VOX Wah

Coming Soon:
Genz-Benz El Diablo 60-C
I would say the Peavey Triple XXX or the Carvin MTS. The MTS is cheaper and you can get a footswitch with it that totals 20 bucks under the Peavey.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
How about you try out the XXX and the 6505/5150
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?