does anybody know wht pickups slash used throughout gnr or any pickups tht sound similar of better thn wht slash used throughout gnr?
Alinco Pro II's i believe
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
he does use duncan's alnico IIs. i put them in my epiphone les paul recently and i must say i was blown away by them (especially the neck pickup). killer sound and sustain and i'd totally recommend acquiring these puppies for your guitar.

you can also check out the seymour duncan website and listen and compare all the pickups they offer.
Though in the long run, a new amp is more important.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
i think he used piezo's in some of his guitars
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
i read in guitar world/guitar one he used a les paul copy for Appetite For Destruction
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
I'm quite sure that SAPH-1B4C is the bridge and the SAPH-1N4C is neck...B for bridge and N for neck. Slash would have used both, a bridge position one and a neck position.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
oh, i get it, i am quite new at pickups, so the bridge 1 is closest 2 the bridge and the neck 1 is closest 2 the neck, so i need both?
well yea lol, unless u want a great whacking hole in one of the two slots
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
Well he actually uses his Pups for low output. He gets most of his tone from his amp.. just might wanna check into a bomb amp.
Put this in your signature if you've ever saved a child.

Yea thats what i thought.
You might want to take a look at the Slash signature version of the same pickups. Basically they're the same, wound a little closer to the original ones or something Not a big difference though