So, simply put, I want to change the annoying 3.5mm headphone jack type thing to a regular 2.1mm barrel type jack on my Small Clone. Is it possible? Cause at the moment I'm using one EH power supply with that, and daisy chaining my other pedals with a different supply. But I want to put the Small Clone in the chain too, so can I change the jack? I know I can get adapters for my daisy chain, but changing the jack will look a lot neater.
These go to eleven...
purchase a 2.1mm barrel (Isn't 2.1mm smaller than 3.5mm? [/stupid non-metricness]) from Mouser or Smallbear and just unsolder the original jack and replace it with the new jack. I believe it's that easy, and I'll try to find the proper component.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Well, what I've done a few times with my Small Clone is get an adaptor thing that clips onto that battery thingy (2 holes) and then you can use it with your daisy chain.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
you should be able to swap the jack, unless it's mounted on the pcb, then you might have fitting issues
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
^thanks. For now, I've got one of those 2.1mm barrel to 3.5mm plug converters from Diago. I'll use that untill I get round to fidding with the jack.
These go to eleven...
Yeah, I was wondering that myself. After I move, I'll change mine around, see how it works. I've got the right jack lying around, anyway
Just replace the jack, easy.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.