Hey Im pretty sure that tomorrow Im going down to windsor ontairo to check the ESP LTD EC-400. Its gonna cost a bit less than a thousand dollars, and this is my first time ever spending this much, and its on a guitar, so Im wondering, will it be super-quality? I have never actually played an ESP, so I have no idea what there like, expect for what ive heard and the specs of the guitars. So can you please tell me what you think of the company and the ec-400.
Dimebag 1966-2004 RIP a true legend

Quote by RingmasterTJ
Dumbest thread ever...when shouldn't you get shit-faced drunk?

Quote by Dirk Gently

When I turn on the TV, I see nothing but black people.[/IMG]

Quote by ckellingc
I jerked off in Wyoming if that counts
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
ESPs are great guitars, and any LTD that is a 400 series or higher is pretty damn good. i played a Black Cherry Ec-400 and it was great. if i were gonna get any les paul shaped guitar it would probably be an EC or Eclipse,
Go get your shovel.
One little thing about esps. Their feedback is noticeable, if you are not playing them. I thought something was wrong with mine, but I looked at the ESP website and it said that the player is the ground. As long as you are touch metal, like the bridge, it should be fine.
Quote by arowana1027
My wife plays my guitars fine, but my girlfriend has smaller hands, and she wants to learn how to play.
i own that guitar. you shouldnt be paying a little less than a thousand. $450-$500 sounds right for it new. It is a great guitar but if you're spending that much try to get an ESP standard, not LTD.
its like something around 600 new, but hes in canada so its more expensive
Go get your shovel.
well no, i mean it has a 60, so if he knows how to screw around with his settings he should be able to get good cleans out of it, i mean i can do it with an 85, so he should definitley be able to do it with a 60
Go get your shovel.
Quote by dimebag7
Hey Im pretty sure that tomorrow Im going down to windsor ontairo to check the ESP LTD EC-400. Its gonna cost a bit less than a thousand dollars, and this is my first time ever spending this much, and its on a guitar, so Im wondering, will it be super-quality? I have never actually played an ESP, so I have no idea what there like, expect for what ive heard and the specs of the guitars. So can you please tell me what you think of the company and the ec-400.

Do they still use duties to destroy anyone who buys across the river, or is it "free trade"? If the latter you might want to keep in mind some shops in the detroit area (though not Detroit itself, as you run the risk of having your money and your life taken from you).
Dude get one. They're awesome guitars. I'm gonna get one of the Deluxe EC's this year. The tone is great.
My Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Washburn X50PROFE
Crate FXT120
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
Line 6 Gear Box (for recording)

My Music
Quote by Chorduroy
Do they still use duties to destroy anyone who buys across the river, or is it "free trade"? If the latter you might want to keep in mind some shops in the detroit area (though not Detroit itself, as you run the risk of having your money and your life taken from you).

no its not freetrade, or else I would have ordered from musicians friend of something.

and yes in Canada it is alot more expensive, I got a priece check from america and it was 660, but I have to buy it in Canada. And the guy with the protest the hero avator, I PMed you awhile ago about this guitar!
Dimebag 1966-2004 RIP a true legend

Quote by RingmasterTJ
Dumbest thread ever...when shouldn't you get shit-faced drunk?

Quote by Dirk Gently

When I turn on the TV, I see nothing but black people.[/IMG]

Quote by ckellingc
I jerked off in Wyoming if that counts
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
I have to say the Deluxe's EC1000s with the maple caps have more bite and seem to squeel deeper on pinch harmonics and have a more soulful tone overall, the ec 400 w/ EMGs seemed to sound thin and lifeless compared to the Amber sunburst EC 1000 with Duncan JB/59 I played side by side.
Dude, you're getting a bad deal. That guitar Retails for 900 dollars, and you shouldn't have to pay that much.

As far as the guitar goes though, it's a very nice guitar. I don't like Les-Paul styles though, but that's just me. I just think that you are paying too much.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by flyingjew34
Dude, you're getting a bad deal. That guitar Retails for 900 dollars, and you shouldn't have to pay that much.

As far as the guitar goes though, it's a very nice guitar. I don't like Les-Paul styles though, but that's just me. I just think that you are paying too much.

We kind of discussed this already..Canada...

And I never really liked Les Pauls or Strats....but it turns out that I now have an EC-400 and an MHNT-250...how about that....

I still want an EX-400 though...I used to have an EX-50.
check out the archtop, its got duncans instead of emg's but looks nicer and is a bit cheaper(about 780$ canadian now)
mm, communism. Canada sucks I see. Well, are we talking Canadian dollars though? A little under $1000 in Canadian dollars? Because that would sound right.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.