I have a Blue Voodoo 6121, that I found in my garage, it works fine, except it's a little banged up. I tried looking online to see how much it was worth, but nothing came up. Does anyone no how much it is worth?
do u mean Blue Voodoo 6212 not 6121 or no?
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
u can buy one for like $250/$300 on ebay

it's a Crate never played it so not sure if it's any good
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
The Blue Voodoo is not too bad. All tube, I think it was designed as a modern rock to metal type amp so the overdrive should be good. Not worth a whole lot but if it sounds good you wouldn't have to worry about it getting stolen or wrecking it when you take it anywhere. You could do alot worse.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Honestly, do people really steal like a stack amp(Those huge ass ones) when you carry them to gigs?
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Quote by wind88
Honestly, do people really steal like a stack amp(Those huge ass ones) when you carry them to gigs?

Yup. I was lucky in that thieves only stole my two 4x12 cabs and not the head. People will steal anything, anything.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
You have the amp.

What you do is, get your guitar, plug it into the amp, switch the amp on, play, and while you're playing guitar, listen to the sounds the amp makes, do you like them special sounds? If so, you like your amp, if not, you don't like the sound of your amp.
[/obviousness]
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by BesideYourGrave
I have a Blue Voodoo 6121, that I found in my garage, it works fine, except it's a little banged up. I tried looking online to see how much it was worth, but nothing came up. Does anyone no how much it is worth?

I dunno about the price tag, but... My Crate has never let me down.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
I have carpal tunnel, caused by profuse masturbation.
gawd, that's gonna get sigged...

Jesus for president, king, emperor, vice president, chairman, prime minister...ect. PM Cashewchaching to join the campaign. or just sig it.
Yea I love my Crate amp. All tube as well. The tone kicks ass!
My Rig
USA Fender Stratocaster
Gibson ES335
Martin D16GT
Martin LXM
Squier Stratocaster
Santa Rosa Cuatro
Dunlop Wah
Marshall MG15
Marshall MS2
Crate Palomino V32

Member of the left-handed club (but I play right-handed)!