timing issues, but not too shabby. and no one cares about originality...for god's sake this is the cover section...
Pretty good, better than mine. Liked the tone. Mind critting mine?
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Last edited by ibaRGnez321 at Aug 1, 2006,
Hehe, bending was a bit tough on higher frets because I was using an Explorer. Which bends in particular were bad?
And when I said more original... well, I can understand if some users don't want to crit every single Metallica or GN'R cover that comes in these forums because there's so many.
Keep the comments coming!
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
those first few bends were a little high, and i think i think the biggest place you lose your timing is that first fast section, but after that its pretty good.. loved the tone of the lead, is it a gibson explorer or another model? what are you running it through?

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402492
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Hehe, it was a discontinued crappy Epiphone Explorer that's about 15 years old. I bought it last month and just sold it making an £80 profit, not bad eh? I usually can get a good lead tone out of my Guitar Port with any guitar so I'm happy. Gotta wait a while before I get the Ibanez I want though.
Which bends are off? I thought maybe the one on the 22nd fret was too low, but the others seem fine. Kirk Hammet bends the notes real high, I think. Ah well.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Quote by rickmeister
Hehe, it was a discontinued crappy Epiphone Explorer that's about 15 years old. I bought it last month and just sold it making an £80 profit, not bad eh? I usually can get a good lead tone out of my Guitar Port with any guitar so I'm happy. Gotta wait a while before I get the Ibanez I want though.
Which bends are off? I thought maybe the one on the 22nd fret was too low, but the others seem fine. Kirk Hammet bends the notes real high, I think. Ah well.

The first bends on the 9th fret.
Quote by Slash Jr.
The first bends on the 9th fret.

yep..

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.