This song is really F****D.... an acoustic theme, a nu metal riff, emo lyrics and screamning.... but well i think its kool... CRITS PLEASE!!!!!!!
I liked the acoustic, too bad it's ripped straight from this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404106

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
the metal riff kinda reminded me of some kind of errie jaws-like theme. I like the tight bass riff after that though. Everything seems to go to together really well.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
Yea I like the bass riff too, but the acoustic part is not his.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Wow, I've never heard so much dissonance in a single song, and it's not the good kind. Almost everything seemed like a mess to me, nothing sounded right except for the acoustic part. Maybe it's because it's not my style of music, but IMO I really didn't like it. Sorry.

Quote by apocalypse13
I liked the acoustic, too bad it's ripped straight from this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404106

... That's all I gotta say.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
it sucked and u stole it... yeah
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Quote by Spark1284
it sucked and u stole it... yeah

Yea it did indeed suck. Way too much dissonance, choice of notes not good, and the song does not fit together either.

oh and you stole the intro riff.

This song reminds me a dream I once had... A bunch of circus clowns were chasing me down an endless hallway.... I could hear the echoeing cackle of their laughter getting closer and closer...and closer....then finally one of them plunged an extremely large knife in my back... I think you should call this song, "Revenge of the Circus Clowns (The Day Bobo Snapped)"
Not to my liking at all, this song is not really... well.. musical! There is far too much dissonance... take it from me man, I listen to death metal all day and this song sounds... rotten... besides, I'm no one to judge, but you should avoid allowing other songs to "influence" your work so much.