It's a hardcore band you said?

Anything related to wounds, pain, love, internal organs or bodily functions related to sufferage or death. Examples for some good words to mix-and-match: blood, valentine, letter, dead, heart, butterfly (butterflies), bandage(s), mourning, burn(ing), flame, fire, combustion, doubt, seed, regret(ful), feathers, autumn, dusk, wings, ruins, ashes, remains, etc, etc. You might get some good Hardcore names out of that, like:

Bloody Valentine (this might be taken, idk)
Dead Heart Letter
Regretful Bloody Feathers
Wings of an Autumn Flaming Butterfly
Ashes of the Dead Regret

etc, etc.

:-P
Quote by Sspider
It's a hardcore band you said?

Anything related to wounds, pain, love, internal organs or bodily functions related to sufferage or death. Examples for some good words to mix-and-match: blood, valentine, letter, dead, heart, butterfly (butterflies), bandage(s), mourning, burn(ing), flame, fire, combustion, doubt, seed, regret(ful), feathers, autumn, dusk, wings, ruins, ashes, remains, etc, etc. You might get some good Hardcore names out of that, like:

Bloody Valentine (this might be taken, idk)
Dead Heart Letter
Regretful Bloody Feathers
Wings of an Autumn Flaming Butterfly
Ashes of the Dead Regret

etc, etc.

:-P

I think you're thinking more of post hardcore, or metalcore.

Hardcore would be more like Strength in brotherhood, XRevengeX, Struggle, Justice Fist, Honorary title, etc.
Blood
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
the flaming anus
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by ThisPerishedMin
Im not gonna lie....i LOL'D lOLdmOGoalzol!

haha

I was going for cheesey-ish generic hardcore names

And of course Grindcore-esque bands have the best names..you can basically just throw words together and....

Orange Cirus Penis
I shot the sheriff, and then raped his wife
Music is for the hearing impaired
Blistered Testicles
Gore induced vomitting

etc...