Hi, Im just about to buy my very first WAH pedal, the WAH on my AX10G is just so amazingly weak

Im currently looking at either the Ibanez WD7 Weeping demon £85 or a Morley Mark Tremonti Power WAH £99

The reviews for both pedals look very gd, Im mainly after a Satriani and Slash sound, Im just wondering if anyone can recomend the best pedal for money.
Gear
Ibanez S520ex (DiMarzio MoJo and PafJoe)
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Ibanez Weeping Demon
i've never used the morley but the weeping demon is pretty damn tight, or as only i can say:

it's T-I-T tight =D
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
both are great wahs, i personally think the tremonti is better, but the weeping demon is more versitial. but if youre looking for a satriani sound, look into the Dunlop 535Q, thats what he uses. ive got it too and love it. i chose it over the weeping demon and the tremonti because i dont like the auto on/off foot switch and even though the weeping has a regular on/off switch, you dont push down the foot pedal to activate it like the crybabys. theyre all great wahs, it just depends on your personal preference.
I'm not really a fan of the Tremonti "WAH", I think it's a good idea done wrong (the auto-off thing). I much prefer the 535Q and Wylde wahs.
WD-7 all the way.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Dunlop ZW-45 wah
VOX V848 (Clyde McCoy) Wah
VOX V847 Wah
Dunlop Crybaby Classic Fasel Inductor
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Get the Mark Tremonti!!!
Made in Detroit
Guitars, Guns, Cars, Beer, and Women... This is what makes real men happy.
aah so many differant opinions lol, nehoo I got teh weeping demon came this morning, it looks beastly. The amount of nobs on it is anoying me though Im still fiddling with it to try and get a gd satriani tone for the crush of love, if anyone has found a gd satch wah setting please pm me or post a reply, until then I shall keep fiddling to try and get a gd sound
Gear
Ibanez S520ex (DiMarzio MoJo and PafJoe)
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Ibanez Weeping Demon