are you allowed to bring in water and stuff form the outside?
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Telecaster
Boss TU-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss OD-2
Boss TR-2
Boss RV-3 (best pedal ever!)
Boss BF-3
Line 6 DL4
Peavy Delta Blues 2x10
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Blues Junior
yes
Originally posted by Danno13 ^yea he's right. Don't be a fag and buy a Strat Pack. Squiers are the devil. Well, actually, the devil is too cool to be asscociated with Squier. Squiers are the hot topic of the guitar world.
thnx... cause im goin tomorrow and its supposed to be wickeed hot..so i packed like ten water btls in my backpack
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Telecaster
Boss TU-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss OD-2
Boss TR-2
Boss RV-3 (best pedal ever!)
Boss BF-3
Line 6 DL4
Peavy Delta Blues 2x10
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Blues Junior
I've heard that they make you take the cap off of your water and throw it away, just so you need to buy more shortly after. Its pretty sickening if thats true.
^
They actually offer buttsecks first, then after you refuse/accept, they give you buttsecks. THEN they take the cap off your water.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
when i've gone they have allowed one unopened bottle of water and that's it, but different venues have different policies. Just don't be too punk to buy 3 dollar water becuse your body is gonna lose liquid amazingly fast and having heat exhaustion would suck. I drank five bottles of water there and then a couple waters at denny's afterward and I didn't piss until the next morning because I had sweated so much.
thats retarted, after the checking just throw some stuff over the fence on a far corner, and throw a vid camera so you can record it =P
shove a bottle down your pants, they wont notice.

...well, they probablly will notice, but with big eyes, and possibly a smile or two.
I just walked in. They didnt stop me.

But my friend with a back pack they made him take them out.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
About the hiding it thing. They did body searches when I went. Like, feeling you up and crap. So they could find water and stuff. But what can you expect, a sneaker company sponsors the tour...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.