hey i'd like to know what you think about the c1 hellraiser with floyd rose, i am playing on buy one very very soon. i play death/thrash metal. do you like the feel? the tone? what do you like about it and of course what do you not like about it? i'd like to know everything

thanks in advance
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
I'm not too sure about death but its very good for metal music. But as a rule of thumb Schecters are superior to most other guitars
Jeff Loomis plays one in Nevermore, so I'm pretty sure it'll be fine for death metal.
~To live is to die~
Just get it already! You've been obsessing over that guitar for months. Check out the reviews on www.harmony-central.com though, should help you make up your mind.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
I was really close to getting a Hellraiser until i actually played one. I just don't like the way the neck feels; there's finish on the back of the neck which just made it feel weird to me but that's just my personal opinion.
I've never tried the C-1 Hellraiser w/FR

I have a regular Hellraiser. If you ask me, the neck is amazing, very smooth and round. Since it has Emg's 81/85 it can handle thrash. Once you get used to it, it's pretty versatile.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
lol schecters rock I will soon have an Omen 7 in my possesion mwahahahahahaha
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
Quote by invisible_man
Just get it already! You've been obsessing over that guitar for months. Check out the reviews on www.harmony-central.com though, should help you make up your mind.

i know man i love it but damn steve's says they'll only get it in 4 months MINIMUM, so screw that. Im probably going to order it off the internet. thanks for the link btw
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Quote by _mr_jack_
lol schecters rock I will soon have an Omen 7 in my possesion mwahahahahahaha

LOLOLOLOLOL OMG TAHT IS SOOOOO RELATED 2 DA TOPIC!! LYK OMG!!!

Idiot.

Anyway, spec-wise it's a great guitar. I haven't played it, but from hearing glowing reviews from a lot of users, I'd say go for it.