does anyone have a problem with the RP series effects? i played one once worked great for my but i was wondering if anyone had any bad things happen with it like it breaking or somthing after a while. is it worth the 60-80 bucks for a RP50 or an RP80?
no except i steped on it and pushed one of the buttons all the way inside, but it was easily fixed, o and u might have to recalibrate the expression pedal on the rp80 every once in a while but thats simple to, effect are good tho
I have one for sale for 30$ (rp50) barely used with ac adaptor, msg me if interested
I hated the RP 80. The amp models sucked, the effects sucked, the thing was made of cheap crappy plastic.... All in all i found it a complete waste of time and money....
ok i think i might get it.. should i get the rp50 or 80? the 50 is 60 bucks and the 80 is 80 so any suggestions on which i should get would be appreciated. thanks.
Quote by psycadelicart
ok i think i might get it.. should i get the rp50 or 80? the 50 is 60 bucks and the 80 is 80 so any suggestions on which i should get would be appreciated. thanks.

definately try to get the higher end stuff,since theres not a great difference in price
Quote by sheumack111
I hated the RP 80. The amp models sucked, the effects sucked, the thing was made of cheap crappy plastic.... All in all i found it a complete waste of time and money....

Well said.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
ok but why are you other two guys saying it sucks, whats so bad about it? ive only been playing guitar for a little under a year so im not looking for one distinct top of the line pedal or sound.
Well look at it this way, it will be fun for maybe a month, but after a few batery changes (which you will have to do every 8 hours or soo), you will get extremely sick of the crappy amp models, effects etc. There are better pedals for much the same price. The Korg Toneworks is alot better i found...... I personally dont like effects processors, i think that all a guitarist really needs is a Delay pedal, chorus (for beautiful cleans) and a Wah possibly. The rest should be in the hands not in an effects box.
Its a fun first pedel, just to mess around with, but the tone is crap. Mine has worked for about 2 years now.
As people have already stated, they aren't the best. Even if it is your first, there is no harm in trying to get something a little more solid, and better sounding. The Korg is a good choice, and the newer Zoom ones are very solid and nice sounding (the recordings in my sig were done on a G2.1U).
ok well im looking for somthing with a lot of different sounds not just like a distortion or a wah pedal, are there any other pedals or processors that are less than 100 bucks that are higher quality?