my bass is warped from heavy gauge strings. i just switch to medium. but i was wondering, how do i fix it? its warped around the 7th to 12 fret. please help.!!!
Is the neck bending forward/backward?, If so You could adjust the tross rod, But I say you Have a Pro do it, if the neck is twisting, aahhh I don't know,

Also What kind of bass is it?, how is it warped?
a warped neck usually refers to a twisted neck. a slight bow is normal. changing string gauges usually requires a truss rod adjustment, which sets the amount of bow in the neck. this is just one adjustment done, during a "set-up". a pro set-up can be done by you're local music shop, and i highly recommend it. they will also set your attenuation(distance between the saddles, and nut), and you're action(heighth of you're strings above the frets). my local shop does it for $25, with a purchase of strings, which they mount for me. watch them do it, if you can. you can learn alot by watching, but be patient. if the shop is busy, you may have to wait a while.
Crap this happened to my old bass to.

Except my neck snapped

Take the strings off to avoid further damage and get a proffesional to take a look at it.
Quote by Tallman

Take the strings off to avoid further damage and get a proffesional to take a look at it.

if you changed to a lighter gauge of string(heavy>medium) there is no risk of "further damage".
Quote by Tallman

Is it not true that leaving your neck unstrung for a prolonged amount of time, after such a long time with heavy gauge strings, can further fubar your neck? The truss rod will be overcompensating, and could damage the woods integrity.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.