Got about 1800 to spend on a new guitar, play neoclassical, metal, blues, rock pritty much everything, might keep saving for a prs custom 24, but want other ideas for a good guitar in that range other then a les paul. Any ideas are welcome.
You could probably buy a few different signature guitars if your into that sorta thing.
theres one ibanez 7 string i cant remember the name thats good for rock metal and neo classical cant remember the name tho
Fat strat? maybe...
Official member #3 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join. Luthier's only .
Carvin are great quality they hand build every guitar to your exact specification, and they have an intersteing line of Pickups. You should deffintily check out carvin. Or just get a regular old guitar that feels nice in your hands and make it to your specifications that what did and i love my RG220b.
^sweet gutair, but for the versitility youre asking for prehaps a guitar from the S series? and youd have money for new pups and all sorts of mods. or maybe even go custom?

or a jackson SL1, not sure how much they cost but if its in your range definately that
Last edited by Diamond Dave at Aug 2, 2006,
Quote by sexy-man
theres one ibanez 7 string i cant remember the name thats good for rock metal and neo classical cant remember the name tho

RG7321 or

Korn Sig series K-7 with U-Bar bridge
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.