i dreamed i met the chili peppers. they were in my house, and john frusciante was in my room playing dani california on my guitar. then anthony keidis pushed me down in my hallway. but i figured out the catalist for this dream, i watched the video for tell me baby right before i went to sleep. then the night after that (which was last night) i dreamed i met josh homme form queens of the stone age. thats some weird sh!t. ever happen to you?
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Quote by Vindication
I did fuck Carmen Electra.

you wish whitey.
You are not a slave...
wow i didnt know dave navarro was a registered user...
I actually had a dream where John Frusciante explained to me in depth what "The Will To Death" means.It was insane because it made perfect sense.
Yes.
Quote by toolfan_121
I dreamed I ****ed Carmen Elektra.

yea me too man me too

i had a dream i met eddie van halen & richie sambora
I once dreamed that Paul Gilbert was in my house and toaught me how to shred like a bastard.
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
i had a dream that i was playin a show with Led Zepplin and Jimmy Page signed my guitar for me after the show. it was pretty insane. when i woke up i was like F*CK!!! IT WAS JUST A DREAM DAMNIT! lol
rawwwwwwwwwwww
i dreamed green day were at my house and signed my acoustic guitar but the marker they used kept rubbing off when tre was trying to sign it. then i woke up, i glanced over at my guitar, i was like "****, it was just a dream."
i had a dream i was playing woodstock... then i saw my crush in the crowd and got all nervous and started ****in up the song
Quote by toolfan_121
I dreamed I ****ed Carmen Elektra.

Quote by the_white_bunny
yea me too man me too

Wow, oddly enough so did I
Dimebag has been in my dreams a number of times, I remember like last week I kicked the crap out of Slipknot while they were performing on the streets, and like last month John Cena tattooed the entire picture to Slipknots Subliminal Verses so the whole thing covered my back.. Thats all I remember. I dont know why Slipknot have been in my head so much.. I kinda stopped listening to them half a year ago "/
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
I dreamed I met Kurt Cobain, James Hetfeild, And the Guy from tool. (Always forget the asses name). We talked about drugs, guitars, and the ugly ass anorexic clebreity's that are around to day. Then we all shot up smack... werid night.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
The organized it for slayer to play at my school, but I was the only one ****ing doing anything while they were playing War Ensemble....that was depressing, as its probably what would happen if they ever did come down...
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Chad Smith made a geust appearance in one of my dreams once, alongside Pete Doherty. Random.
Quote by DeSean
Chad Smith made a geust appearance in one of my dreams once, alongside Pete Doherty. Random.

alongside as in....in bed?
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
alongside as in....in bed?

No, no, no. I went into a caravan, and they were in there. Chad was sitting on a sofa, and Pete was holding a cereal box on a table. That's all I can remember form that scene.

EDIT: I've been close to meeting Lenon in a dream too. It was like a more detailed version of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, kinda liek acting through a dream, but no Lennon there. Not even the girl was there.
Last edited by DeSean at Aug 2, 2006,
Last night I dreamt I met Kevin Smith at a bookstore. I asked him for an autograph and he was an asshole about it, writing silly things like "Kevin Working" rather than an actual autograph. He wrote all over inside his book, which I gave him to sign.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
Quote by the_white_bunny
yea me too man me too

you also dreamed that toolfan ****ed carmen elektra?
I had a dream that Meg White came into my room and started playing the "Back In Black" beat on my drum kit and then we have a conversation about my art teacher.
#20 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES. PM hardrock1315 to join.
I once walked into my uncles living room and jimi hendrix was sitting in an arm chair and i said "jimi" and he nodded back, then him and my uncle sat and talked about my uncles new extension
Quote by Vindication
I did fuck Carmen Electra.

I don't know this Carmen Electra, but I fucked Carmen Elektra.

Pwn'd.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Many a time--Dave Chappelle, Mickie James , The Griffins.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Many a time--Dave Chappelle, Mickie James , The Griffins.

though i dont watch wwe that much

Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
Quote by MetallicaNRoses
you also dreamed that toolfan ****ed carmen elektra?

sooner or later everyone has that dream.
You are not a slave...
The other night I dreamed it was my birthday and I had just woke up. My mom was like "someones here to visit you" I walked down the stairs, and it was John Frusciante at the foot of my stairs. My mom said "He'll hang-out with you for the rest of the day". He brought a red guitar as a present. But he left early, and I watched him get into a truck on the passenger side (he doesnt drive). And no one was in the driver side, and the truck started going. Chad smith and flea were in the back, flea smiled at me. Then I was at school, and they came and started playing snow, then I jammed with them. That was the best birthday ever...if it actually happened that is.