i think it would be a killer combo. any recomendation for a good emg setup that can do good cleans and do well with distortion? thanks.

-justin
or use the search function. loads of people ask about EMGs.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
I have an 81 in the bridge and 60 in the neck of my agile al3000 prestige lp running on 18 volts.

Very sweet all around guitar.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
i use the duncan JB in my bridge and the jazz in my neck it seems to work well with alot of different styles
Duncan Jb-Bridge
Duncan '59-Neck
Its a great combo if you like good metal and classic rock. Also they have a good contrasting clean sound.
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
or you could do the livewire active set if you wanted, it's modeled after the Jazz/JB set Dave Mustaine loves.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
Quote by ClayJohnson
Duncan Jb-Bridge
Duncan '59-Neck
Its a great combo if you like good metal and classic rock. Also they have a good contrasting clean sound.

I like the clean on the '59, but the clean on the JB is horrid.

Threadstarter, get EMGs .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
I like the clean on the '59, but the clean on the JB is horrid.

Threadstarter, get EMGs .

You talk about horrid cleans and suggest EMGS??? EMG's are way overated though. A good Duncan matches emg's in responsiveness and gain.
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!