What did you think of them (diamond ones)>?
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
I think that they're horrible. The "duncan designed"
I have a C-1+ that never really gets played because i hate the pickups especially with down tunings such as drop C. The guitar isn't really worth a pickup swap. So ehh. The guitars themselves are decent but I feel like they put worhtless pickups in them honestly. They are very weak and muddy.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
so i sould invest in some newones?
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
Yeah, EMG's
In fact they have a new guitar called the "Jolly Roger" that already has EMG's in it. It looks pretty sweet.
But if you don't have a great amp it won't make much of a difference. Amp is 75% of tone

dude, i got a damien, and the emgs' are pretty decent on there, though i might upgrade to an 81/85 combo, dunno if thats what you meen but meh, alot of people complain about all the pickups schecter uses
PRS Custom 24
Rivera KnuckleHead 55
Budda SuperDrive 30
Vox AC15C1
I dunno, the pups in my C1+ sound pretty good. They're good humbuckers, but when they're tapped to single coils, they're mediocre. Still, they're good.
Oh crap!
also what do you guy's think of the 'deal' i'm hopefully getting...a LEFT HANDED Omen-7 from the states (i'm in England) for £260 (inc.shipping)?!?

Do you guy's think that's good for the guitar, if i buy it i'm getting a new roland cube 60 too and then i may change my pups when i get money for my b-day?

opions lol
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
Quote by think11270
I think that they're horrible. The "duncan designed"
I have a C-1+ that never really gets played because i hate the pickups especially with down tunings such as drop C. The guitar isn't really worth a pickup swap. So ehh. The guitars themselves are decent but I feel like they put worhtless pickups in them honestly. They are very weak and muddy.

really? ive got a C-1 Plus also and i love it. i actually like the duncan designed more then i like the JB in my SZ.
I think they're decent for cleans but it seems like Schecters are metal guitars, and through my Mesa and my JSX the guitar just sounds ehh with distortion. Hence I never play the Schecter anymore, the SG is my baby .

Quote by _mr_jack_
also what do you guy's think of the 'deal' i'm hopefully getting...a LEFT HANDED Omen-7 from the states (i'm in England) for £260 (inc.shipping)?!?

Do you guy's think that's good for the guitar, if i buy it i'm getting a new roland cube 60 too and then i may change my pups when i get money for my b-day?

opions lol

Yeah dude that seems like a good deal. However I'm not quite sure the value of a pound as I live in the states. Check other prices though on online stores, you may be able to find one new for a good price too?
Are you sure you want a 7-string? Play one before you buy it to make sure you can live with it. Sounds good though.

Quote by think11270
I think they're decent for cleans but it seems like Schecters are metal guitars, and through my Mesa and my JSX the guitar just sounds ehh with distortion. Hence I never play the Schecter anymore, the SG is my baby .

why are you using a Line 6 cab with the Mesa head? im suprised the mesa hasnt like destroyed that cab yet.
hey lol, my question, is the schecter worth the money and also would i have to get active pickups? Don't they use a 9V?

and could i just slap it straight into the body no worries?
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
Last edited by _mr_jack_ at Aug 2, 2006,
Quote by lp_dude_2
why are you using a Line 6 cab with the Mesa head? im suprised the mesa hasnt like destroyed that cab yet.

Oh, I'm still saving up for the Mesa cab. That's not a standard Line 6 cab though it's the upgraded one, it has V30's in it because I used to play a Vetta. But yeah.

To answer his question. Well it's up to you man, if you think it's worth the money then sure, look around a little though. Don't get stuck with something you hate. It comes with passive pickups (no battery) I believe. EMG's yes you do need a 9v but it's not a big deal. Just keep your guitar unplugged and it'll last a while.

so with the emg's could i just puyt them in or do they have to be specialy wired?
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
Quote by think11270
Oh, I'm still saving up for the Mesa cab. That's not a standard Line 6 cab though it's the upgraded one, it has V30's in it because I used to play a Vetta. But yeah.

thank god. i thought it was one if those spider II cabs. a mesa head would kill one of those. but with the V30's, youll be fine. and also that marshall cab, what is it? im guessing a 1960 and pray its not a MG.
Quote by _mr_jack_
so with the emg's could i just put them in or do they have to be specialy wired?

lol also the fact that my guitar is left handed wouldn't affect naything would it?
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
so how bout SD SH-8 Invader and SH-6 Distortion (both 7-string)
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
lol ok then
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
ok cool so i may purchase the duncs orthe emg's i'm torn
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
i will have a roland cube 60 and i'll be playing death metal
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
Quote by _mr_jack_
i will have a roland cube 60 and i'll be playing death metal

well since youll be playing death metal id say EMG's but since your gonna have a cube, which is solid state, i say the duncans. cause EMG's are grap unless played through a tube amp
Quote by lp_dude_2
thank god. i thought it was one if those spider II cabs. a mesa head would kill one of those. but with the V30's, youll be fine. and also that marshall cab, what is it? im guessing a 1960 and pray its not a MG.

Yeah it's a 1960. ha MG cab. Dudde my tube amps would own an MG cab at 3.

Just wait til you get the guitar man.

Maybe you'll like the pickups that are in it?

Then just go from there.

Read some reviews

ok then lol duncans it is i spose but which ones hmmmmmm

i have read review all but like 2 say the stock pups are ****e lol
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
Quote by think11270
Yeah it's a 1960. ha MG cab. Dudde my tube amps would own an MG cab at 3.

thats why i said i pray its NOT a MG.

Quote by _mr_jack_
ok then lol duncans it is i spose but which ones hmmmmmm

personally i say DiMarzio. ive lost my faith in Seymour Duncan. look into a X2N for the bridge and a Air Norton (i think thats what its called) for neck.
do they both come in 7-string models?
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
well i can't make it onto their site atm as I am at work and don't have flash player *curses* lol but i hope they do although they aren't the most attractive of pups

actually they do both come in 7 models *parades* lol
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
Last edited by _mr_jack_ at Aug 2, 2006,
lol not my kinda thing lol i really like the look of EMG's but meh i don't liek the battery idea too much uncertanty
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson