Which of these amps is better value?

Kustom dual 35dfx AUS$350
Hi -Watt g40/12 r AUS$399
Roland cube 30 AUS$399

Is there another amp for the same price which would be better?
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
what sound are you looking for? budget? what do you play? what kind of guitar do you have?
my budget is $400 max
i was given a Squire package for christmas so im looking to upgrade the amp first
for the sound im looking for i couldn't give you an exact answer....i was just wondering if one on those amps would be decent.
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
You've really gotta' be more specific when you make a thread.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
You've really gotta' be more specific when you make a thread.

i was just wondering which amp is better overall. im not looking for a specific sound as of yet, just seeking others advice.
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
Oh, the Cube then.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^good luck finding those in australia

Are you in Melbourne? If yes, and don't mind looking used

www.musicswopshop.com.au

Great stuff there, great guys too. Deals to be had there

Other amps of the top of my head that I can think price wise, Orange Crush 30 (great cleans, great low gain, excellent reverb), Randall RG40RXM (no experience) and H&K Edition Blue 30R (favourite SS clean amp, miles ahead of the competition).

Happy Hunting!