currently Got a guitar but i dont think its good! I want to pic up a relativly cheap guitar that will help me learn, but sound great, and look good! I dont know anythin about all these name guitars and all that rubish! is there anywebsite that has like reviews on wich guitars are best!?

Also is my guitar any good?

i know head is messed up,
but the type an stuff is it good? if so y?
Is it Crap? if so y?
Is it ok? If so y?
Sorry For Spelling Errors
holy **** that's a big pic lol it's Encore it's not amazing and like uber amongst the best or anything it's just basic which is really what you need lol
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
If you're just beginning, that guitar's fine for you, just upgrade when you're better/in a few years.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
ok thats great, coz i thourt maybe i have a crap guitar thats not gonna get me any were and isent going to help me learn! also dident know how to get the pic smaller hehe! thanks!!!!! Jess
It will let you get to now guitar, and when you feel you've grown over it, you'll get another (better) one

That is a weird stringjob though.. Who put those trings on?
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
lmao me, I know its terrible! But hehe I will have to do it again practice makes perfect! hehe OR I WILL GET ME DAD TO DO IT! Yes I will defo think of getting a new one hehe, if I keep saving now I will soon have how much money I need for one that I mite want! hehe but for now my guitar will just have to do!
Quote by Jmagge
ok thats great, coz i thourt maybe i have a crap guitar thats not gonna get me any were and isent going to help me learn! also dident know how to get the pic smaller hehe! thanks!!!!! Jess

Sounds like you're ready to blame things on your guitar. I'd stick with what you have for the moment, it does the job and getting a better guitar won't make you sound better if you can't play in first place.
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Hey, I've been playing the acoustic guitar for just under a month now, but want to get an electric. Some friends said to start on something like a Squier Strat which I thought I would do, but I don't know how they are for heavier music? Looking at the bands I like, most use either SG's, Ibanez's, PRS's and some others. I was looking at an Epiphone SG special which is similar price to the Squier, what do you guys think?
Thanks.
Between The Buried And Me

Member #6 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join!