Nice One, I Have A Similar Guitar, Mines An Epi G400 Custom Ivory With 3 Pups I Like the Instrumental Feel To Them Your Tracks That Is
These are good! I don't like the songs in particular, but damn, these are bordering on me thinking you just ran it through some karaoke filter. Kudos, man.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Thanks for the (quick!) comments. I usually start by getting the midi which I import into Cubase and apply better instrument synths for the bass and drums and keyboards etc then try and find a close guitar tone in Guitar Port. These are pretty easy tracks to play as well which helps

If anyone wants these as backing tracks (minus guitars) then I'll post them somewhere. Can also do the other tracks (FF/QotSA) if there's interest. You can play along using the 'official' tabs (i.e. out of books or whatever).

And yeah I love the Black Beauty - awesome!
hey you said you used cubase right? well erm, im havin probs with cubase coz i have just bought a USB interface and can record but for some reason when i try and listen to the playback there is no sound also if you could post the backing tracks that would be great, (iv been looking for a go with the flow one for ages)

cheers tobz
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
You need to go into Device Manager in Cubase (its in one of the last menus) and set the playback soundcard to either your USB interface if it has one (I use the UX1) or if you can't listen back through it, make sure the USB device hasn't overwritten your default system soundcard. Never really understood all that stuff, but fiddling here seems to make it work.

And I'll post the backing tracks tomorrow (posting from work at the moment).
ok, iv managed to sort it. I needed to plug my speakers into the usb interface lol ok thts kool thanks
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy