I have got the full version of guitar pro 4. But it will not play gp3. files. The icon on the gp3. files is the unknown icon. You know, when windows doesn't recognize it. Any way when I go to open these files it says "To open this file please update your Guitar pro software" But its Guitar pro 4 opening guitar pro 3 files!!! There's also other little glitches. And sometimes it wont even play gp4 files..

ps. There are one or two gp3 files it will play and it plays MOST gp4 files. So wtf. I'm probably gonna get no support from this. Please no comments saying "Contact guitar pro.com" cos ...
yer man pirated software can be dodgy sometimes. Software like guitarpro that i use every single day i pay for because they're worth it (even tho i don't have that much money for these sorts of things), software like Microsoft software aren't worth money :P.

Try reinstalling your version of GP Pro, or get a different version. Or if you're over 18 then buy the software.
Marty
Quote by murdoc66
who says its pirated....

thanks tho

It is assumed because probably 75% of the people on UG that have it didn't pay for it.