He's used different Oranges and Marshalls before, but i'd say an Orange AD30 would give a great Brit-rock/Indie tone, but with a little more gain on tap when it's needed. Pretty pricey, though
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
^What he said. The Orange AD series will get you those Brit-rock tones but they are incredibly pricey. You won't find a single all-tube Orange for less than $1000 unless you go eBay or something. I think the Vox AD series might be a cheaper alternative to imitate that british crunch, check them out. Vox is a great company.
For the earlier stuff, he just cranked an old Marshall.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
He uses a Different setup up all the time. But mostly powered by a JCM900 head and full stack. Sometimes he will have a Marshall Blues Breaker on the side as well.
this has no real contribution to the actual discusion, but those blues breakers are freaking sick. i love them. also note that when watching videos seeing what bands play. remember that alot of bands just bring up dead heads and empty cabnits to look really cool when they are playing a small ac30 or fender twin behind them. just a note.
Rig: Gibson Les Paul Studio into Ibenez Tubescreamer to Boss DD-20 to a Gibson GA-20RVT runned of an Orange 2x12. Soon getting a Vox AC-15 into an orange 2x12 for the chimy clean.
Did Noel use a JCM900? I always thought it was a DSL, but only because they look similar...

And from the DVD "There and Then", Noel uses a JCM900, Peavey Classic 30, Marshall Blues Breaker and a few more combos all at once.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30