Is the QC at this place ok? Like if i tried a guitar at GC, would the guitars at sweetwater be better in terms of QC? (lookin for Gibsons, so this should spark a riot.)
Quality Control is pretty much in the factory while being built. After they are made they decide whether to ship them out or not.
Quote by jmac72187
Quality Control is pretty much in the factory while being built. After they are made they decide whether to ship them out or not.

yea, i know, but some stores would have sort of like a reputation for having crap guitars, etc. I heard from someone that Guitar center has all the low end [qc wise] Gibsons, cause they promise to ship them ALL out. So Gibson sends their worsts gibsons to GC, because all of them are being sold anyway.
I'm pretty sure sweetwater boasts that they have great qc, but i don't know i've only orered a few pedals from them which all worked fine. I'll tell you one thing though their customer support is the best your going to find anywhere and i guarantee you if there is a problem with a product, they would take care of it swiftly. Unlike musicians friend who made me wait 2 monthes after they lost my order to "reaffirm" my order then get more in stock because they took so god damn long and when i got it the damn amp didn't even work. To their credit i did get my money back but still, no one whould have to deal with that kind of crap.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME