Dows anyone know where i can get those spark thing shooters for my guitar?the ones who go on the head on the guitar?
my guess is it's a normal piece of pyrotechnic kit attached to the guitar by tape or something!
dont think you can buy em in stores, checked ebay? or google
Quote by grungefan89
Hooker! Could someone please buy this kid a hooker?

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.
i think you have to do some serious searching for those. or then just hire some engineer and work together dunno

but they dont sell those in stores i can assure you i think its kinda rocknroll though