I want to buy a good guitar (like my agile) with a 1 11/16" width at the nut. My agile has a 1 5/8" nut.

When I bought an sx mockingbird with a 1 11/16" (thought it was 1 3/4" but found a better ruler) nut I liked that neck better but it's a cheap guitar with a little high action but plays pretty good.

I realized that the resell value of my agile are not going to be that good and I should just keep it instead.

What would you give for this:

Agile al3000 prestige lp in black and nickel. ($369)
Emg 81 in bridge ($80)
Emg 60 in neck ($100)
Case for lp ($60)

The pups are wired to one volume and one tone knobs. The other two are free but I used to have an expander and the afterburner installed there. I removed them because they affected the tone. The switch still functions.

So it's a modified guitar and well used (about a year old or so) and the work I did on the guitar itself was I recut the slot for the nut and lowered it to better action and ran the stone over the frets.

Hmm... Maybe I should keep it but what do you think?
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Keep it. Your not going to get anymore money ofr it because of your modefacations. Just buy/make a new neck and make it fit. What my friend did.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
Keep it. Your not going to get anymore money ofr it because of your modefacations. Just buy/make a new neck and make it fit. What my friend did.

Your friend hot-swapped a set neck? He must be pretty rad.

To the TS, I'd give around $400 for it. There are lots of kids scouring, say, eBay for just that kind of setup - a decent LP clone with EMGs - that are willing to pay all of their summer job savings for it.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Agiles are set? My friend swapped a bolt-in. He did the same thing on a guitar like the Agile, but not an agile.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
^what Steve said
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
The AL-3000 is a set neck, not exactly swap friendly. On ebay I bet you'd get $300 or less. The modifications just don't add up as much as you would like on a used instrument.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
I figured as much so I'll just keep it. It's a good guitar after all. I'm still going to look for a guitar with 1 11/16" nut and 24 3/4" scale. My sx's too cheap.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Probably 300$.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.