Hey guys, i have a problem with the bridge on my ibanez js100.
Its all in tune, been recently set up, locking nuts are tight, and yet whenver i use the whammy bar, it all goes out of tune!

Is this a problem with the bridge perhaps?
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Check the string lockers, how old are the strings? its also good to lube up your trem posts using lipbalm/chapstick.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
the strings are pretty worn, i was looking at replcing them pretty soon. could you explain what the trem posts are? i dont really know much about the bridge

Lube around the posts (pivot screws), where it meets the bridge. Just apply a small amount and put it on 1 side, twist the post 360 degrees so that its evened out, twist it back again to its original position (360 back). Also dive couple of times to make sure that its distributed to the knife edges.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
ah i see. thanks for the help, im gonna re-string tomorow i think. (when i can go and buy some more strings)
also make sure that looking a the guitar side on, the bridge is level with the guitar body.
Current playing with:
Cort x-6 -->Laney HCM65R

On Zakk Wylde's guitar.
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Quote by Joey Walker
Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps
If you ever get frustrated and want a fixed bridge, mail the floyd here, i will pay for the shipping, seriously.