we have the songs down I just need to put them in the right order,I figure voodoo chile,hey joe,and watchtower.
what do you think?
Quote by thesumoftwo
its voodoo chilD by the way, the whole chile thing was just something random that came about.

Vodoo Chile is on Electric Ladyland track 4....Voodoo Child(Slight Return) is track 16....
Please don't correct someone and be wrong.

I would say that the order you listed sounded pretty good, although you might want to try playing them in all the orders, I would personally want to finish on Hey Joe, it's a little bit softer to me and seems like a better finish.
I listen to music and I don't need your opinions about what I listen to.
Quote by socialtool
Vodoo Chile is on Electric Ladyland track 4....Voodoo Child(Slight Return) is track 16....
Please don't correct someone and be wrong.

I would say that the order you listed sounded pretty good, although you might want to try playing them in all the orders, I would personally want to finish on Hey Joe, it's a little bit softer to me and seems like a better finish.

heh! i just looked that up, and you are right, sorry about that, i play hendrix, but im not a die hard fan so i just heard my friend saying something about it a while ago.
I say start on Voodoo Chile, then Hey Joe, and last but not least All Along the Watchtower.
I would say open it with Watchtower, then Hey Joe, and finish it on Voodoo Child(Slight Return). Voodoo, IMO, should be last, because it is the most grandoise of all three, so you'd be ending on a big finale. Watchtower is (debatably) the most recognizable, so that as an opener sounds like a good idea to me.
Quote by Sspider
I would say open it with Watchtower, then Hey Joe, and finish it on Voodoo Child(Slight Return). Voodoo, IMO, should be last, because it is the most grandoise of all three, so you'd be ending on a big finale. Watchtower is (debatably) the most recognizable, so that as an opener sounds like a good idea to me.

I would probably agree with this guy, and then make Vodoo Child one massive long jam at the end.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club