Hey, I was lookin into getting a Epi Lp Custom as a back up for the Elitist im trying to get ahold of. I was wondering how strong is the neck on the regular version? Thanx for your help.
Gear:
Epiphone...
Les Paul Custom
Aj-18 s-ce acoustic/electric
Fender Standard Strat
Boss Feeback and Distortion
Washburn Flange and Wah
Crate Xt212
im playin mine right now its in wine red. But i love my epi lp custom. there beutiful guitars. The neck strength seem very strong and ive had mine for a year. get one you will like it.
Well, a set of .12s won't snap it... what exactly are you concerned about?

On a side note, don't get a Custom. It's identical to the Standard except the color of the hardware.
well, i got a epi les, (zack wylde), and when i do neck bends for dives, it seems to have deacent durability.
my gear:
zack wylde les paul custom
randy rhoads v custom
120 watt crate amp
505 zoom processor
ibanez weeping demon wah

"no one you can tell, for youve been raptured to hell"
-me
Quote by thrash-a-rash
well, i got a epi les, (zack wylde), and when i do neck bends for dives, it seems to have deacent durability.

I don't think neck bends are the best idea... you're probably going to crack the neck if you get a little too carried away.
Quote by Salzary
I don't think neck bends are the best idea... you're probably going to crack the neck if you get a little too carried away.

heh, i know. but i like the jake lee style of playin though.
my gear:
zack wylde les paul custom
randy rhoads v custom
120 watt crate amp
505 zoom processor
ibanez weeping demon wah

"no one you can tell, for youve been raptured to hell"
-me
actually neck is pretty strong i must say and like said a set of 12's wont snap it maybe if you have bass strings then probably could snap it