Grip tape for the tremelo bar. It keeps it from slipping out of his hand, and sounding horrible in the middle of a dive bomb. :-)
Quote by gwitersnamps
Grip tape for the tremelo bar. It keeps it from slipping out of his hand, and sounding horrible in the middle of a dive bomb. :-)

This is incorrect. He has it because with the way he holds his hand he would cut up the side on the strings. He wears it so he doesn't cut himself.
Although, I have never heard of anybody slicing their hand open while palm muting. Is his guitar strung with razor wire?
I have to tape my fingertips when i play because i get blood blisters from the strings when i strum... and that's whilst using a plectrum
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Maybe I'm a freak, but the only wounds I've ever gotten from a guitar is a cut while trying to slide up a rusty e string.
He might of cut his hand or got a bad burn or something and covered it so it didnt scrape against his strings.
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!