Page 1 of 4
May be the wrong forum, but...
I've been reading through some of the threads / posts here and to be honest, some seem like questions from people who have VERY little guitar knowledge. Most of the replies are also very narrow minded, which leads me to believe there are alot of young bucks
I know its a forum where questions are asked and answered, but I'm just curious how old people are here giving advice.

I'm 33 and been playing for 12 years.
16. Been playing for 3 years. But don't judge me by my age or experience. Adults can be narrowminded too.
Most of the people are teenagers(I think). I'm 15 and have been playing for a year, but i wouldn't give anyone advice.
I'm 16, 5 years off and on guitar playing. 3 years religiously playing guitar.

Yes, the forums are infested with 13 yr old n00bs. There is a sticky that lists people who know what they are talking about. But there are also more people than that who do have knowledge.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

im 16 with 4 years experience. ppl tell me i have incredible talent, but i dont wanna brag too much . yall are probly better anyway

HOW THE CRAP DO I CHANGE MY FRIKKIN LAME SIGNATURE?!?!?

sorry caps lol
he doesnt have a six pack, he has a keg
Last edited by joelsfoster at Aug 2, 2006,
Quote by joelsfoster
HOW THE CRAP DO I CHANGE MY FRIKKIN LAME SIGNATURE?!?!?

User CP.
- FJ

If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

19 in a few days, been playin for round 10 years now, a bit on and off.. :P
Alhambra 3C Acoustic nylon guitar
w\ D'addario Pro Arte Composites Extra hard tension
Walden Natura G639CE
14 been playing for 4 and a half years
Setup:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-Top
Crap GK strat
Vox Valvetronix 15 watt
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah
Boss DS-1
17, been playing for 5 years
MusicMan Stingray 4 HH
Modded Fender MIM J-Bass
Fender American Deluxe Ash Strat
Ibanez limited edition walnut EW acoustic #202/250
Fender Bassman 250 2x10 combo
Vox AD50VT
17, been palying instruments for 8 years, and guitar for 6.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
14. playing for 3 years.
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
Quote by gwitersnamps
16. Been playing for 3 years. But don't judge me by my age or experience. Adults can be narrowminded too.

I wouldnt say that teens cant be a good source of info. I've been in the IT industry for quite some time now and I know for a fact that there are some high school kids that could show me something new.
Quote by Danno13
16, 2 years playin'.

ditto
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by cochise788
18. Been playing for about 19 months. I started late Better late than never I suppose.

Dont worry, I started when I was 21
Quote by demea
Dont worry, I started when I was 21

Got you beat. I'm 28, and I just started about 6 months ago. But, I've played drums for over 24yrs. (yes, I started when I was 4)
Wow, I guess I am young. I'm 13 and I have been playing for a little over 2 years. But don't judge me by my age, I'd have to say I'm no n00b when it comes to guitar.
I'll just say that some of the stuff I bought or could have bought brand-new would be considered "vintage" by most of you
15. been playin for about 3 years.
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...
22, started at 20 - I'm terrible. I've played the brown note on a high e string. After a concert, the guitar smashes me instead. Once, a roomate heard me playing an accoustic and immediately stormed into my room wearing a "bigfoot" t-shirt and a video camera.

EDIT: Changed the wording - just realized how bad the syntax in that post was
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Last edited by Bazilisck311 at Aug 2, 2006,
I'm 16 and I've been playing since November 2004 :P
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
16, 5 1/2 years playing
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Quote by Bazilisck311
22, started at 20 - I'm terrible. I've played the brown note on a high e string. After a concert, the guitar smashes me instead. Once, a roomate heard me playing an accoustic and immediately stormed into my room wearing a "bigfoot" t-shirt and a video camera.

EDIT: Changed the wording - just realized how bad the syntax in that post was

- FJ

15, 4 years
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
15, been playin for 6 years.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4