Hey I have a Gibson les paul that buzzes a little bit on various spots around the neck, and I was thinking of raising the bridge a little bit. I also have an epiphone les paul so I tried it first on that one and it was fine. The problem is the screws on the epiphone are exposed so you can just turn them to adjust it. On the gibson however, there don't appear to be those same kind of screws to adjust it with, at least not that I can see. Does anybody have any expereince with this?
thers little finger nuts that the bridge rests on. those are what you turn
Quote by FlyF1402
Hey I have a Gibson les paul that buzzes a little bit on various spots around the neck, and I was thinking of raising the bridge a little bit. I also have an epiphone les paul so I tried it first on that one and it was fine. The problem is the screws on the epiphone are exposed so you can just turn them to adjust it. On the gibson however, there don't appear to be those same kind of screws to adjust it with, at least not that I can see. Does anybody have any expereince with this?

Get a pro setup. If you're not comfortable / expierienced doing this, you will make it worse.