Page 1 of 2
does anyone know what happened with these guys? i heard fat mike from nofx started making fun of underoath during their bible study and spencer from underoath got in his face and a fight ensued. i dont know if thats true or not but yeah, does anyone know what happened.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

It was a real dick thing to do on his part. Even though I'm agnostic, he has no right to call them out on their beliefs. He needs to keep his trap shut.
Check the thread in th pit or the Fuse website. Fat Mike is a total douchebag.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
They dropped warped?

There IS a god!
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
Quote by Smoothie
They dropped warped?

There IS a god!

who dropped warped? underoath or NoFX?
Quote by awal93
who dropped warped? underoath or NoFX?

Undergoat...

Apparently it has nothing to do with the fights and the constant insults from NoFX... It's because they're having friendship problems and "they need to work on that".

If they break up I'll earn my way into heaven.
they better not break up. i actually like Define The Great Line. it's a major step forward from TOCS.
Quote by awal93
they better not break up. i actually like Define The Great Line. it's a major step forward from TOCS.

i hated just about everything they did until i heard 'writing on the walls' then i bought define the great line and its now one of my favorite cds.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

I heard that this is a rumor and that fat mike was making fun of them, but only cause they're all friends with each other. and the joking was all in good fun. My source might very well be incorect tho.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Common it's Fat Mike, if they actually took him serious and drop the tour because of that they're idiots. So I'm hoping that is not the reason.
fat mike at milwaukee made some friendly fun about them not beleiving in dinosaurs, and at the bible study he called them out, he sweared and stuff, but he wasnt being disrespectful, he was seroius, for the most part. fat mike actually likes underoath, he just likes to offend people,, he said he only makes fun of people he likes
^ I don't think he's a fan of the President who he makes fun of constantley.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by emokid182
I heard that this is a rumor and that fat mike was making fun of them, but only cause they're all friends with each other. and the joking was all in good fun. My source might very well be incorect tho.

I've read that somewhere as well
what bible study? this might sound stupid but do they actually have bible studies on tour?
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Quote by hatebreed219
^ I don't think he's a fan of the President who he makes fun of constantley.

Saying he sucks ass as a president isn't making fun of him, it's stating his opinion. He isn't a friend of Jesus either.

Quote by shai_savant
what bible study? this might sound stupid but do they actually have bible studies on tour?

Yes they do, there's a lot of free time in between shows and they would rather repent and read fairytales than having fun with the groupies.
If you look on Fuse's site they have a video of what actually happened (yes, the bible study discussion was on camera) and Fat Mike was having a serious discussion with the guys on how they aren't horrible people for having desires, and how as long as you don't act on them you are still a good person. The only one he actually insulted in that discussion was his bassist.
Fat Mike is so goddamn annoying, I can't stand him or his band.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
According to one of my friends who's personal friends with UnderOATH (he was with UnderOATH all through the recording of DTGL because he lives about 10 miles away from where they recorded and still talks to them), says that UnderOATH had been taking heat from NoFX since the start of the Warped Tour, especially Fat Mike, because DTGL had leaked and Fat Mike specifically took shots on-stage and off-stage at how UnderOATH promotes their beliefs on-stage and my friend said the final straw was when Fat Mike gave UnderOATH **** at the Bible study and off-camera, Spencer challenged Fat Mike to a fight.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Spencer would get ****ed up by Fat Mike if he got in a fight. I think the only reason Fat Mike didn't fight him was because of Tim and Chris. Those guys are some intimidating mofo's in person.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Last edited by Ambulance X at Aug 4, 2006,
Another reason is because NoFX would probably get kicked off Fat Wreck if Fat Mike had fought Spencer since Anti-Flag owns it and they're all anti-violence and all. This is all ridiculous.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Quote by Ambulance X
Another reason is because NoFX would probably get kicked off Fat Wreck if Fat Mike had fought Spencer since Anti-Flag owns it and they're all anti-violence and all. This is all ridiculous.

actually, fat mike owns fat wreck chords. anti-flag own like Anti- record or something. dont be a dumbass.
i was modest about it before... but i am the ****ing man
They did fight... But it was Spencer vs the drummer of NoFX.

Spencer landed a couple of lucky hits but he still got the **** kicked out of him.
Quote by bigwig
actually, fat mike owns fat wreck chords. anti-flag own like Anti- record or something. dont be a dumbass.

OWNED!!
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by Ambulance X

Already pointed out...but wrong!
Well, as an American citizen, it's Fat Mike's right to be a dick to anyone and everyone he pleases. He's Fat Mike. All he does is talk ****.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
The way I see it, Fat Mike is against Bush for many reasons, but Bush persecutes homosexuals, as well as other races/groups. Seeing that he is anti-Bush, I don't see how he would want to offend or persecute others when he is so against the man who does it the most. Anytway, I hate Mike and NOFX. I think they're a crappy band and he's a closed-minded, arrogant asshole, and I always have. He shouldn't have done what he did, and although he contributed, he isn't the main reason that Underoath left Warped. They are currently on the European Taste of Chaos tour, which they originally turned down in order to headline Warped.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
Quote by PaintOurSilence
OWNED!!

thanks man. i like your taste in music, Protest The Hero and Kane Hodder. BOOYAH!
i was modest about it before... but i am the ****ing man
Quote by N@TE!
heres the video http://fuse.tv/upload/warpedinsideandout.php
man thats defidently not cool the guy think hes so funny trashing underoath, sooo disrespectful

i must be missing something, because based on that video, mike did nothing offensive to underoath or anyone else, at the end he even said "im not trying to offend anyone right now" or whatever.

dont get me wrong, underoath is on of my favorite bands and i dont like nofx or fat mike at all, i just dont see how anything he did or said on that specific video was disrespectful
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Haha, I watched the whole inside warped epi on fuse where Fat Mike attended bible study and everything. That was hilarious. I mean, if underoath can talk about god onstage, mike should be able to as well, right? Get used to it, some people have problems with god.

....and Underoath sucks massively too....And if they left the tour because of a little joking around....then that just makes them huge pussies.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
I think Fat Mike has become arrogant and has developed an elitist attitude over the years. Although I'm a fan of NoFX, it was completely out of bounds for him to have done what he did. I think someone just needs to retaliate by:
A) Giving Fat Mike a nice ass-beating.
or
B) Fighting fire with fire and talking **** about NoFX on stage or making a song about it, kinda like Propaghandi.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Everyone should read this. This comes straight from Fat Mike and puts a lot of rumors to rest.

http://www.punknews.org/printstory/18930
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Page 1 of 2