Page 1 of 2
This might have been done before, but i couldn't find it. Anyway, which do you prefer Fender guitars or Gibson ones?

i myself prefer fender because when you throw it across the stage it doesnt snap at the neck like gibsons do.
gibson
and if you have enough money to "throw guitars across stages" tel me when ur having a show and ill come and catch it
lmao
Stuff:Prs billy martin se, squier strat, peavey valveking 212, boss:mt-2,md-2,sd-1,tr-2,oc-3,Mxrdynacomp,G2.1U multieffects pedal.
my band
www.myspace.com/inyerdreams
got a fender and an epi les paul.

i usually reach for the fender, but i like them both for different reasons.
My gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard Double Cut
Fender MIM Strat w/ Texas Specials
Marshall JCM 2000 - DSL 401
Fender FM25 DSP
Dunlop Original Cry-Baby
Boss DS-1

Cheap Fender Acoustic
gibson, guitars are not meant to be thrown across stage, that's why they snap at the neck
Fender, necks are thinner and I like the soudn better.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
fender.........i've only played one of each n to be honest the gibson sucked
Quote by monkey of doom
^ I do, hereby declare you a Fag.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Fender for sound and price, Gibson for sound and design.
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
dont be confusing fender with squier
and dont confuse gibson with epiphone
totally different.
Stuff:Prs billy martin se, squier strat, peavey valveking 212, boss:mt-2,md-2,sd-1,tr-2,oc-3,Mxrdynacomp,G2.1U multieffects pedal.
my band
www.myspace.com/inyerdreams
I prefer eating, but drinking is great.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Gibson because it has the curves of a women with nice round end ahh yeah.
oh and play better then a fender from my personal taste's.
Not comparable...
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
They're not exactly comparable but I'd rather have a Standard Tele over a Standard Paul anyday. I just love the feel of Fender Teles not too keen on Strats though. But there only a coupler of guitars from each company but I prefer Fender out of those guitars.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
definately fender. i just like everything about it better. plus getting a fender doesn't always cost your left nut. even if that didn't matter, fender all the way.
Quote by R_H_C_P
I prefer eating, but drinking is great.

x2
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Fender, mainly because they have sexier looks, more models, and thinner nut radii.

EDIT: cheaper, too.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
gibson
my gear:
zack wylde les paul custom
randy rhoads v custom
120 watt crate amp
505 zoom processor
ibanez weeping demon wah

"no one you can tell, for youve been raptured to hell"
-me
Quote by AlGeeEater
Not comparable...

hes not asking you to compare, hes personally asking you, what you rather a strat or LP assuming were talking about strats and LP's.

EDIT:forgot to answer, I have nothing against LP's and maybe buying one later on but I like strats better, more sounds out of it, more comfortable and I just like em more in general
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
Last edited by giorgio1210 at Aug 2, 2006,
phender
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
fender because they're cheaper, sound better for the music i play and they look cooler
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
fender
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
Gibson. Gotta love the Explorers, Firebirds, and LPs
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
i must have answered this one god knows how many times but it would have to be

Fender
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
*sigh*

Fender...for the 3543543th time.

Better tone for the style of music I play, more comfortable, and more affordable.
#2 Member of Fender Whore Club
Rig:
MIK Fender Strat
Traynor 40WR
EH Big Muff
Boss Blues Driver 2
Boss Phase Switcher 3
Quote by Stop Messin'
OHHHHHHHHHH man LMAO now that's what i call getting pwned.

Nice work Fender, seriously.
if i dont have to care about money, gibson. if i do, fender. so in reality its a fender.
Who cares, because as the rules clearly state:

3: Versus threads: Threads like, ?Metallica vs. Megadeth?, or ?Gibson vs. Fender? are not allowed.
I own a Gibson SG, and would like a Fender Strat. You don't have to like just one brand. However I do think Gibson LP's are overpriced. As does the rest of the free world.
Rolling Stones October 8th.....hell yea
Gibson. Full stop.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
BOTH!

Fender and Gibson

I've been playing my Mexi-Strat for 10 years or so and I love it. I love the sound of Gibsons too. I just bought an Ibanez RG321, but my next guitar will probably be an LP copy.
well, I have a epi SG, and a fender strat and tele (i don't play the tele much because its an original '71). and this summer, since i got the strat, i've played it more than the SG, so i say I prefer Fender more.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

it also depends on what kind of music you play, and what kind of sound you want from your guitar, but i still like gibson
Page 1 of 2