Index on low E string, middle on A string, ring finger on B string, and pinky on high E string?

Very common chord... it's also a G chord, not a Gmin chord.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
erm i cant really see the problem. Its very easy but if your having trouble strech your hands and maybe theyll grow or something i dont know. You must have like baby hands or something
Same fingerings still apply as I said earlier. I'm sure you're familiar with the barre form with that root note, 355333?
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
^Yeah, that's a Gmin.

Same way you'd finger a Gmajor but shift your index to the first fret. If the stretch is too big, try doing the same shape 3 or 4 frets up to get used to it and slowly move up until the stretch becomes comfortable.
You could also try just shifting your thumb down and around the neck, i tried it and it feels a bit of a stretch but it fits and sounds out fairly well after repositioning my hand.
best bet is to play the barr-chord on that one!

E--3--
B--3--
G--3--
D--5--
A--5--
E--3--
my gear:
zack wylde les paul custom
randy rhoads v custom
120 watt crate amp
505 zoom processor
ibanez weeping demon wah

"no one you can tell, for youve been raptured to hell"
-me
for reaching 1 on the A string try moving you thumb closer middle of the neck, if you are wrapping your thumb around the neck it will be much more uncomfortable
my gear=
<ludwig 7 piece set, 6 cymbals>
<dw 3000 double kicks>
<ibanez sz>
<fender stratacoustic>
<yamaha synth>
<godin freeway 4 bass>
<digitech rp80>
<custom 100w tech 21 amp>
<fender frontman 15b amp>
It's not that bad... There are worse stretches.
The above user has physical deformities, which make any crude, sarcastic or offensive comments actually the fault of the threadstarter. Honest.
JmP's Evil Picnic (you know you want to...)