This song is about a girl that I knew. I took her out on a date, she ditched me and i ditched me for another guy, while one the date. The went drink with him. Later she told someone that I forced her to go out on that very date with me. So yea, it pissed me off so here it is.

I force you to love me
Cause thats who I am
I Break you to make me
And I dont give a damn
I thought you were a friend
But Now I see your mask
A bottle in one hand
And she's drinking from the flask

She leads on her Men
Like a General in the War
Except the guys don't know
What there fighting for

She says she's a nice girl
Untill the very first time
You try and talk to her
All she wants is wine
She ditches your very hopes
At her front door
She says she didn't know
But her eyes say I want more

She leads on her Men
What there fighting for

Now it's my turn to fight
For all of the guys
Who hates dirty sluts
Who hates lost time
Who wish they could erase
Every bad memory
Of meeting that girl
Who makes you feel like ****
This song holds the key

She leads on her Men
What there fighting for

She has a plan
But I do too
I hope she burns
For all that she will do
actually one of the better sets of lyrics i've seen on UG. Would sound good with some really bluesy guitar, maybe even with a vocal/guitar alternation
Yeah, I coulld see Stevie Ray Vaugh or someone doing this. It had a really good flow and good writing throughout. The chorus was one of my favorite parts as it was simple and basically summed up the song. My only complaint was there seemed to be a little forced rhyming, but this was really awesome.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405800
I'd really appreciate it if you've got the time
Thanks
hey man, this is cool, and original, i usually dislike this style of songs, but i liked this one, you said u were pissed off so is it gonna be really hard and angry? id like to hear it as a song. good job on lyrics

can you giva a crit back? my latest is Found Myself in my sig
Dang. That is depressing. I know a lot of girls like that. Ah, wut will you do though. Can't live with em or without em.lol. Very good writing. Awesome job.)
Yea thanks guys! I wrote this kinda military band sounding riff thing for the song. I play it acoustic, but i beat the hell out of when i play. I'm trying to get a recording of it. Thanks