No one knows much about Kustom and they know even less about how to find spare parts for them. I have a 100 watt Kustom tube head that sounds awesome. It has 6L6 tubes in it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
the lesser known of the 4
i find them to be very very very metalll haha. i didn't really dig them. the only difference between the two is the number of watts. The clean is decent, but the distortion is way to high gain for my liking. I'm more into crunchy STP, TBS type sound. but if metal is your thing, its pretty sick, and you will look alot cooler with it on stage then a marshall or a mesa cause it will look original.
Rig: Gibson Les Paul Studio into Ibenez Tubescreamer to Boss DD-20 to a Gibson GA-20RVT runned of an Orange 2x12. Soon getting a Vox AC-15 into an orange 2x12 for the chimy clean.
I hear good things, but I haven't been able to try one as of yet.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah they're pretty new on the market and I found out EXTREMELY expensive like 1799.99can and 1399.99 for the '36 its too bad they look so frikken cool!