I was considering getting wah pedal to go along with my new guitar and im either gonna get the ibanez weeping demon or the cry baby wah.

Im definately gonna go and try them out but i was wondering if anyone could give me some opinions on them before i do.

Weeping demon- http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-WD7-Weeping-Demon-Wah-Pedal?sku=150344

Cry baby- http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-Original-Crybaby-Wah-Pedal?sku=151000
iv got a cry baby and its great, never had any problems. never played the ibanez but have heard it and sounds ok, just not quite so good!
the ibanez kicked the crybaby's ass at the guitar store
i bought it the very next day and i use it everyday!!!!
sounds amazing!!!! easy an variable!!!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Im wondering the exact same thing as threadstarter o.0
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
have you tried Morleys? they are great and that optical system kicks the crybaby's butt. yet it doesn't have that vintage tone that a Vox has
Gear:

Ibanez SoundGear SR300DX Bass

Digitech BP200
i have myself a cry baby wah. it pwns. never tried ibanez. popular belief will push you towards a cry baby though, im sure.
cry baby, for sure
the weeping demon is made of plastic dude.
not very show worthy
Stuff:Prs billy martin se, squier strat, peavey valveking 212, boss:mt-2,md-2,sd-1,tr-2,oc-3,Mxrdynacomp,G2.1U multieffects pedal.
my band
www.myspace.com/inyerdreams
Quote by xguitar_masterx
cry baby, for sure
not very show worthy

I dont know which weeping demon uve been using m8, mines is metal
Gear
Ibanez S520ex (DiMarzio MoJo and PafJoe)
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Ibanez Weeping Demon
crybaby.
evryone knows the crybaby is the perfection of wah.
before i bought my gt-8 (which models the crybaby), i looked at different wahs, and the crybaby was by far the best.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
Quote by xguitar_masterx
cry baby, for sure
not very show worthy

i bet you havent even played one. in the pictures they look plastic but its actually a 5 pound piece of metal thats painted grey.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by danzig-_-
i bet you havent even played one. in the pictures they look plastic but its actually a 5 pound piece of metal thats painted grey.

right on dude, weeping demon ftw
Gear
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Ibanez Weeping Demon
^you KNOW IT
i love this wah.
the guy at the store hooked me up with a crybaby (not sure of model) and i hated it. no sweep, just sounded like bass fading in and out. he told me it was "the wah pedal of all wah pedals"
i quickly left the store and bought a weeping demon (after comparing it to a BOSS wah too) and never turned back.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
there seems to be alot of mixed feelings about the crybabys, some say they pwn, some say there the suckage. I personaly have never used one, dont plan to either now that I have a weeping demon at my feet. The crybaby 535Q seems like a pretty uber peice of gear though, people only seem to have gd things to say about it, thats plus satriani uses one :P
Gear
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Quote by xguitar_masterx
cry baby, for sure
not very show worthy

your a ****ing tool, its hard sturdy metal.

Weeping Demon all the way man, its so versitile, i love how you can switch from normal wah to low wah, it sounds sick.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Wizard Teese wah, true bypass, hand built for metal, Crybaby sucks your tone.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Crybaby are alright but not as good as everyone says way over-rated just try em out in store and also try a Vox wah pedal they are grouse!!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!