Page 1 of 2
www.myspace.com/simplysick

what has our music industry come to these days? These guys have a record deal...i can name atleast three people on this site that deserve record deals but don't have them...the funniest thing is i replied to one of the blogs and he messaged me back saying " LOL! You keep practcing that bass of yours and kicking ass in your bedroom!LOL Just don't make mom to mad.LOL!" i was just insulted by a 12 year old who ripped off a terrible rap song as their front single
Uh, Snake Dawg is a big fraud. I have no idea why people think he's good.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I know it pains me i told him there are floods of actual musicians who think his band is a joke and he just goes LOL I HAVE SPONSORS.
I've seen this on here before. I dont really like the kid, he isn't that great.

i'm not jealous
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
he isnt that great? seriously, search for "guitar solo" on youtube, you can find at least 25 kids his age who play light-years better. And those are only the ones that have too much time.
[internetthreats]I hope this kid gets hit by a bus.[/internetthreats]
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Quote by Embryodead
the funniest thing is i replied to one of the blogs and he messaged me back saying " LOL! You keep practcing that bass of yours and kicking ass in your bedroom!LOL Just don't make mom to mad.LOL!"

I hate him even mroe now. He's no good, not even a little bit. Okay, so he's a 12 year-old who can play a few riffs and 5th chords. What next? There are some 12 year-olds who can play Technical Difficulties by Paul Gilbert. The fact that he said that to you is ubelieveable. Especially that mum comment, he's young enough to still be in nappies!

Also, don't make this seem like I'm bitter, because I'm not. I didn't take up guitar to become famous, I play for myself.

So he's online right now i replied to his comment:

Thanks! I played 4 shows this month.

You guys all look like rejects from the local slipknot cover band.

His Reply:

So ware can I hear your music? I'm sure it kicks major A$$!

My Reply:

www.myspace.com/kountkrissolo
www.myspace.com/fourcemajeure

btw your reply has sparked a nice thread on ultimate-guitar, i'm pretty sure we were the reason you had to filter all comments and blog posts in the past. kekek ;-p
Take a look at their influences:
Tool, APC, Led Zeppelin, Queen etc...
Yeah, right. I definitly hear the Tool and Zepp influence in their ethereal music
I got a better one, take a look at my city's "Local Heros"
OOL!
in fact, here's the deal. whoever i don't like, i will kill them when the day is dawn.

he is one of them .
DANK MEMES
Quote by Embryodead
So he's online right now i replied to his comment:

Thanks! I played 4 shows this month.

You guys all look like rejects from the local slipknot cover band.

His Reply:

So ware can I hear your music? I'm sure it kicks major A$$!

My Reply:

www.myspace.com/kountkrissolo
www.myspace.com/fourcemajeure

btw your reply has sparked a nice thread on ultimate-guitar, i'm pretty sure we were the reason you had to filter all comments and blog posts in the past. kekek ;-p

What did he have to say about your music?

Quote by Smokey Amp
What did he have to say about your music?

waiting for his reply, i swear if he comes near providence i'm doing a youhavebadtasteinmusic.com sketch.
i will leave an abuse myspace message imediatley

EDIT: Wait a sec this is awfully slow

EDIT2: Oh noes my plan is folied "user approval" what a jerk!
you can't everything gets filtered because of UG in the past, when they had like 70 myspace friends we all flooded their comments with like meatspin and stuff it was hilarious ;-p
i read this...

Lead Guitarist Jacob SnakeDAWG Burdock and his masked band SimplySick hail from Detroit ROCK CITY, Michigan. Combining Pop, Rock N Roll, Metal, Techno and other diverse sounds into a music simply called Pulp-fiction Rock. Their music is energetic and entertaining and with one of the youngest lead guitarists in the world, SimplySick is ready to bring Rock music back from the ashes.

two things. Rock hasnt burned enough to be ashes yet, and he isnt that good. i suppose he will learn though.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by Embryodead
waiting for his reply, i swear if he comes near providence i'm doing a youhavebadtasteinmusic.com sketch.

Alrighty. Well, be sure to post his reply when it comes.

I wish my name was 'Cat Daddy Smooth'

Just looking at their display pic...I know i'm going to hate this band...not because of the masks or anything...just, they look crap

And arrogant from the sounds of those messages
Quote by Embryodead
HAHA HIS REPLY:

Your guitar player sounds real good! Very nice.

Did you tell him it was you?

Quote by Smokey Amp
Did you tell him it was you?

That would be a lie since i am the bass player.
Quote by Embryodead
That would be a lie since i am the bass player.

Ohhh, I haven't actually listened to your music yet. I'll have a listen now.

EDIT: I had a listen to your guitarist. He's alright. He's a damn-sight lot better than that little Snake Dawg bastard.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Aug 2, 2006,
I want to pummel that child senseless with his own stupidly large ego.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!

ROFL at the pictures page

Hes evidently an arrogant lil jerk, only three pics out of aren't solely of him and only one doesn't contain him at all

Honestly
Quote by GiantRaven

ROFL at the pictures page

Hes evidently an arrogant lil jerk, only three pics out of aren't solely of him and only one doesn't contain him at all

Honestly

He looks slightly mentally retarded.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Smokey Amp
Ohhh, I haven't actually listened to your music yet. I'll have a listen now.

EDIT: I had a listen to your guitarist. He's alright. He's a damn-sight lot better than that little Snake Dawg bastard.

our shows are where it's at :-p none of us really record that well dunno why.
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
He looks slightly mentally retarded.

look at his band, of course he is.
Quote by Embryodead
look at his band, of course he is.

Oh I wasn't questioning it. They all look like idiots, especially the band members to lets themselves be controlled by an arrogant 12yr ****-face.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I'm sensing some jealous UGers.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Quote by cokesodanotdrug

I'm not jealous

Why would I be jealous of an arrogant 12 year old kid? I like me more
Quote by cokesodanotdrug

Of course we are. We have a 12yr old retard, who is crap at playing guitar and has got a million times further than us. Its fucking natural to be jealous.

EDIT:I'm probably more angry at how little much work he has done, not neccesarily his guitar skills.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
EDIT:I'm probably more angry at how little much work he has done, not neccesarily his guitar skills.

He's probably like Silverchair - either rich parents or parents in the industry got him signed.
Hi, I'm Peter
Influences Anthrax, Metallica, Pantera, Tool, APC, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Led Zeppelin, Queen, AC/DC, etc...

Hey, at least he knows some good music...
Quote by Jodi Roxx
Hey thanks for adding me to ur friends!!! Keep shredding!!!

Where's that other thread about him?
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Good lord they are childish. The lyrics sound like they are written by a 8 year old and sung by a retarded black man. Listening to them makes me want to commit suicide. And the solo i listened to was so horrible and sounded extremely easy to play
Quote by smitherson
Good lord they are childish. The lyrics sound like they are written by a 8 year old and sung by a retarded black man. Listening to them makes me want to commit suicide. And the solo i listened to was so horrible and sounded extremely easy to play

Play it, I dare you!

Yes I'm being sarcastic, I'm pretty sure even I could play it

But look on the bright side, he could be your brother!

You'd be owned via BROTHER hahaha.

Seriously though you guys need to calm down, if popularity was based on skills you still wouldn't be popular because there are still people better at guitar than you.

Egotistical bigheads
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Page 1 of 2