sry if this is in the wrong forum, but is thier a way to tell if a floyd rose bridge is an "original floyd rose" just from looking at it?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
yeah, it should say "Floyd Rose" in pretty prominent writing on the side of it- the side which the bar isn't attached to.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
on a LFR it says it right under the fine tuners
Quote by ihatemetal
Fallout boy with Tom Delonge on vocals would be the ultimate supergroup

you my friend, are an idiot
ok, so "lisenced floyd rose" bridges dont say that?
^ on a licensed, it should say "licensed under floyd rose patents" or else, if it's a newer one, nothing.

An original floyd should say "Floyd Rose" or "Floyd Rose Original" and nothing else, basically.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ok thanks, ive been looking into buying a new guitar with a floating bridge of some sort but the one im more aimed on the ibanez s470 with zero resistance bridge i heard those were good
^ aye, they are. licensed, but a good licensed one. Not all licensed ones are bad.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
so how do u know if a liceensed one is good?
^ basically (and this list isn't exhaustive, it's the ones that I know for a fact are pretty good): gotoh, schaller, ibanez edge, edge pro, lo pro edge, and zr are all good (in addition to the OFR).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ok thanks for the help
^ No problem, any time.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by C.C. Deville
ok thanks, ive been looking into buying a new guitar with a floating bridge of some sort but the one im more aimed on the ibanez s470 with zero resistance bridge i heard those were good

The ZR is better than any Floyd I've ever played. It doesn't have quite as wide a range as a FR, but they stay in tune far better.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.