Hi i was wondering if anyone had this guitar or has played it and could tell me what its like. Would it be worth saving up for?

thanks
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
k thanks for replying lol
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Ok another question which is kinda stupid but meh i wanna know lol, is the neck thinner than an epiphone black beauty's neck? Because i currently have the black beauty and i find that the neck is a bit to fat.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

i personally dont like schecter, they have big necks (like a 12 string) and they dont seem to be that nicely crafted. (ive palyed about 20 different ones, and its pretty ocnstant)
i would get the washburn X40. they are about 650 dollars, and have small necks. (similar to the ibby wizard necks)
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!