Okay, this may sound n00b-ish but..oh well. I was wondering if anyone had a tip as to how to play vibrato when bending a note. I've listened and have found that having most of the other notes played vibrato, and the bends sounding plain and boring provides for a less interesting piece. So, if anyone could either give me tips, or tell me a technique as to playing vibrato when bending a note, it would be appreciated.
-Nick
hmmmm
vibrato was hard to get when i first started
i used to think it was impossible
but my old guitar teacher told me to bend the note then act like i was trying to move the guitar neck up and down with that string.
Thats how i got started and eventually it just came to me.
It just takes a lot of practice and strength of the finger.
for a solo that has good vibrato stuff try avenged sevenfolds seize the day solo,or you can try slashs stuff( guns n roses)
-Jordan
Stuff:Prs billy martin se, squier strat, peavey valveking 212, boss:mt-2,md-2,sd-1,tr-2,oc-3,Mxrdynacomp,G2.1U multieffects pedal.
my band
www.myspace.com/inyerdreams
well, i can do vibrato on normal notes, i just want to know how to do it on notes that im bending.
-Nick
just apply the same thing to bending them
its pretty much the same to me lol
i know how to do stuff im just not that good of a teacher haha.sorry,
Stuff:Prs billy martin se, squier strat, peavey valveking 212, boss:mt-2,md-2,sd-1,tr-2,oc-3,Mxrdynacomp,G2.1U multieffects pedal.
my band
www.myspace.com/inyerdreams
Check out BB King, SRV, and Albert King, Buddy Guy has a nice vibrato.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
you have to shake the note, reinforce the bend with one or two other fingers and shake it, it takes some practice.