Just wondering what is the difference between Big Muff(Rusian) and Big Muff(USA)? Also is the Boss the best delay to go for? The DD-6 looks great, is it really worth it?
Ignore that asshole. I have an American Big Muff and I think it's not as harsh sounding as the Russian one, however I've only heard clips of the Russian one but from what I've heard it sounds like it has much more sustian. As for the Boss DD-6 question it's a very good pedal but it's expensive, have you looked at the DD-3, it's a very good pedal and can get you atleast 3 seconds of delay, it all depends on how much delay you want. I use a DD-3 and it works wonders. I hope I was some help.
Thanks for the reply. The russian is only 50euro compared to the USA which is 70euro!! (not too sure what that would be in dollars, a bit more i suppose)
Ive been looking at the DD-3, DD-6 and DD-20. Actually over here(on an irish website) there's only 30euro of a difference between the DD-3 and DD-6!! If i get some money i'll defientely get one of them!!
Do you know if there's much of a difference between the TS7 and the TS9? I know there's a price difference(80 or so euro) but just wondering if the TS7 is any good!!
TS-9 I heard sounds better, I've never had the pleasure to try any Ibanez pedal except the SM7.
Quote by PJfan
are you pulling fake words outta your ass??

No, believe it or not those are actual effect pedals. Apparently you aren't such a "guitar god", eh?

I've never tried the russian big muff, but the american one sounded...interesting. You really have to try it to see if you want it. Never tried any of the other pedals you mentioned.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Quote by PJfan
are you pulling fake words outta your ass??

lol. once again somebody replying to a topic without knowing anything about and not even bothering to do at least do some research first. Though perhaps googling russian muff might yield some unpleasant results.
Marty
Try both the Muffs out, see which one you like best, it's all preference.

The Russian one is better sounding to me, the USA one is too over the top and isn't too tweakable, while the Russian one isn't.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Thanks for the advice everyone, yeah i suppose the best way is to try them out. Where did you hear clips of the Russian Big Muff Sick_Boy? was it on the electro-harmonix website? I look on that but they didnt even have it listed(maybe i missed it)

Who says UG can't answer questions?
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83