Heres a Pic For you all

When i put it back in its wobbely and falls back out. Its in warrenty. What will they do when i take it back. I need to back before the weekend.
Quote by Maddy!
Heres a Pic For you all

When i put it back in its wobbely and falls back out. Its in warrenty. What will they do when i take it back. I need to back before the weekend.

they should just replace it, when did u buy it?
yeah they should just replace it, it could just be a new bridge, theyll just insert it, it rlly shouldnt take too long, the warranty is still good
Well i put the pin back in and it fits but it falls straight back out and is as wobbley as anythin. Wont be gud for sustain.
i can tell u to tap it back in there with something to hold it, but you cant mess with it because its under warranty.

if u want a temp fix, then wrap a little paper around it. but pull it all out before bringing it in to be fixed.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Do u think they'll offer to replace the whole guitar or offer to fix it. If they offer to fix it should i ask them to extend the warranty so when it happens again (I dont trust soundcontrol as far as i can throw them) they'll fix it again
throw that epiphone away!!
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Okay, so the bushing for the tailpiece is gone awry...

First off, take it to sound control and see what they say. You might have to fight a little.

If you get nowhere there...

Looks like the hole for the bushing was cut too large.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Quote by Maddy!
should i ask them to extend the warranty so when it happens again (I dont trust soundcontrol as far as i can throw them) they'll fix it again

depends on how they take care of u, the guitar, and the price of extended warranty.

this shouldnt be a repeating problem.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011