As per above.

My lo-sr bridge on my rg450 doesnt stay in tune very much at all ! was looking to replace guitar.
Edge Pro III, ZR, or Original Floyd Rose.

Probably the Ibanez RGT320Q has the best trem system on Earth.
you mikeman are a very intelligent man
Gibson LesPaul Standard 1958 Custom Shop
Fender Stratocaster 70s Reissue
Charvel-Jackson Vintage Acoustic
Vox ac30
^ Desperate attempt at getting sigged.

On another note, if anyone reading this wants an awesome guitar, get Mikeman's C-1. Awesome guitar...Gotta love that p'up combo.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
how much mikeman, and is it an easy enough job to replace my current tremelo?
Any original Floyd rose bridge is a good trem, and edge pro III is pretty sweet too. I Find Floyds to be the best for Tremolo though.
...:::The Master Chief :::...
am i just really confused, because from what i've heard is that the edge pro III was the worst out of the bunch that ibanez has on there guitars and the edge pro is the best?
Steinberger

Without exception.

However, tremelos aren't that important to me, and I like the look of Bigsbys, so I prefer them.
I like PRS Trems. And wilkinsons with a roller nut....sex-ahy
Rolling Stones October 8th.....hell yea
would it be cheaper for me to replace the bridge on the 450 with an edge?

maybe some new pickups to replace the v7/8

maybe a diy sprey job?

hmmmmmmmm
Quote by lespaulkevin
you mikeman are a very intelligent man

Quote by Kutanmoogle

On another note, if anyone reading this wants an awesome guitar, get Mikeman's C-1. Awesome guitar...Gotta love that p'up combo.

That just might work. sigged.

Quote by fiztech
how much mikeman, and is it an easy enough job to replace my current tremelo?

Click on my sig. $499. Depends on if you have enough real estate in your trem cavity.
nice schecter, nice !

sorry im in oz.

almost bought a schecter omen 6 extreme fr.
ive just learnt about the edge III and it sounds pretty terrible..

edited because of typo
Last edited by bono_b at Aug 2, 2006,
No such thing as an edge pro 3, there is an edge 3 and its bad...

Best trems on earth - Ibanez EDGE Pro, Original EDGE, LO-PRO, ZR.......... OFR's cant touch this.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Zr
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
Im not gonna tell you which guitar has the best trems coz there're a lot. What im gonna tell you is what trem is good and reliable and what's to stay away from.

Floyd Rose:-
- Speedloader or other versions of Original Floyd Rose are very reliable but its expensive. The ones that're mosly used are the Original Floyd Rose (OFR), the Low profile OFR is quite questionable as some tried and didnt like it. Yet, its down to preference.

Good LFR (Licensed Floyd Rose):-
- Ibanez Edge Pro (older version produced before 2003 is discontinued)
- Ibanez ZR tremolo system
- Ibanez Edge (discontinued)
- Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge (discontinued)
- Gotoh LFR
- Schaller LFR
- Kahler LFR (looks and feels different but the technologies used are almost the same)

The ones to stay away from:-
- LFRs that doesnt have any brands on 'em
- Ibanez Lo-TRS I (better than Lo-TRS II)
- Ibanez Lo-TRS II (worst LFR in Ibanez production, arm is wobbly and clunky)
- Ibanez Edge Pro II (slight upgrade for the Lo-TRSs, still uses inferior material)
- Ibanez Edge III (Ibanez solution of avoiding the $17 per trem to Floyd Rose, what'd expect, entry level and crap material, not actually licensed by Floyd Rose coz its patented from Ibanez Edge)
- Ibanez ILT1 (introduced in 2004 i believe, the slightest upgrade of the Lo-TRS II, arm is still wobbly and clunky)

All the high-ends Ibanez trems are made in Japan while the TRSs, Edge Pro II and Edge III are mostly Korean product (1st production of Edge Pro II/TRSs/Edge III are from Korea, AFAIK). However, the Edge III/Lo-TRS II is a direct swap for an OFR/Gotoh/Schaller/similar. The Lo-TRS I have smaller trem posts, so you'd need to use the old trem posts if you want to swap it (im not 100% sure 'bout this).

As for "Other LFRs without brand", an OFR/similar should be a direct swap.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Last edited by madpickin03 at Aug 2, 2006,
bigsbys blow.. they need some locking mechanism on that shit or something because that shit goes out of tune with even the slightest movement, but im getting sperzels with mine soon, so that might fix that problem

oh and i think the best set up is a floyd rose speedloader with some sperzel in lines.
i think bogsby's look rad on some guitars. its gives them that vintage look. i'm not sure how any of these are as i'm a hardtail guy. i'm looking at getting an old fender with a kahler system and i think itt'l be sweet.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Dear God, plz dont revive this ancient thread, i was only making a point at the other thread....

GJ to both of yas...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic