ok ive been looking for a new guitar
right now i have a squier and it is so bad that i just use my sister's (also a squier but its so much better then mine its embarrassing)

so basically ive been looking at a few different types
- gibson sg
- ibanez
- esp

here are some things that i like to play if that helps
- The number 12 looks like you
- the fall of troy
- the mars volta
- the dillinger escape plan

im not looking for anything too expensive
something around the 400-600 range

so could any one give me some feedback on what seems best?
or maybe you have somehing else in mind?
either way some suggestions would be nice.
hey i have a great sounding perfect no scrathes new strings fixed the pick ups black and green b.c. rich warlok bronze series sounds like something ozzy would have. im thinking about selling it for about 300$-350$. and ill give a free levy strap. if you have any questions my email addres is djhayes074@comcast.net.

peace
Ibanez S470, whatever you do dont buy that piece of sh!t warlock that kids trying to sell.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by bobbyguitar
hey i have a great sounding perfect no scrathes new strings fixed the pick ups black and green b.c. rich warlok bronze series sounds like something ozzy would have. im thinking about selling it for about 300$-350$. and ill give a free levy strap. if you have any questions my email addres is djhayes074@comcast.net.

peace

i would say yes were it not for two things

1. i dont have any money at the moment. this thread is mainly just to see what i shouold save for

2. i cant stand the way they bc rich's look lol. theyre just too over the top for me
Quote by superunknown
i would say yes were it not for two things

1. i dont have any money at the moment. this thread is mainly just to see what i shouold save for

2. i cant stand the way they bc rich's look lol. theyre just too over the top for me

Dont ever get a ****ty bc rich. They are TERRIBLE guitars.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
Quote by superunknown
yeah thanks
ive never actually heard one so i wouldnt know

I've played them and they are very uncomfortable to play because of the wierd shape. They also sound REALLY BAD.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
Quote by ClassicAxe
Ibanez S470, whatever you do dont buy that piece of sh!t warlock that kids trying to sell.

I second that. both parts of it.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
ESP...IMO Schecter>ESP>Ibanez>everything else (and dont leave any messages saying how im an idiot and all that...cuz its an opinion, so get over it)
Go get your shovel.
Quote by bobbyguitar

peace

You're selling a used piece of **** for more than the new pieces of **** straight from the **** factory sell for you asshole. Stop trying to rip people off.

You're Squier is probably just as good as a bronze warlock.

Quote by SynGates7X
ESP...IMO Schecter>ESP>Ibanez>everything else (and dont leave any messages saying how im an idiot and all that...cuz its an opinion, so get over it)

You're the only guy with an avenged sevenfold name on this site that I like.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
i would suggest a schecter. seeing as your into heavier stuff i have a few friends that are into exactly what you are. they love their schecters and found that the sound they get fits them perfectly and that the price is great for what you get. plus theres no way you'll find an even decent gibson on eBay for less than 600. try a schecter. if not, i would say esp/ltd.
Esp ltd viper 400 its body is pretty similar to the gibson sg but for your price range the viper will be better it has an emg81/85 tunomatic bridge. Wait what kinda music do you play. Th viper is awsome for metal and hardcore and it can handle softer stuff pretty well to.
What the hell is the internet?