does fender sell necks? because i want to buy a certain fender, the only problem is taht the neck has 21 fretts, and i want 22? where could i get a neck and for how much
ibanez rg 550
epiphone standard lp
martin dcx1e
custom tube amp
boss ds 1
dunlop cry baby wah
boss mt 2
boss tu2

Member #3 of the Ibanez RG Owners of the World club. PM user rockownsyou to join
Warmoth. And I don't think a 22 fret would fit on a 21 fret body.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
its not jsut as simple as just putting another neck on? dont laugh ive never tried to cusotmize a guitar, why wouldent it fit
ibanez rg 550
epiphone standard lp
martin dcx1e
custom tube amp
boss ds 1
dunlop cry baby wah
boss mt 2
boss tu2

Member #3 of the Ibanez RG Owners of the World club. PM user rockownsyou to join
A few things. First off, you gotta make sure all the screws line up, and ever on a fender with a warmoth neck its not a sure bet. Second, Usually the 21 and 22 frets are overhang, and have nothing underthem but guitar, no neck. (and finderboard...) so if theres space on the body between the overhand and neck Pup and the neck fits you Good to go. If not look for a 22 fret fender.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
ok the guitar i wanted had a floyd rose on it, how much will it be to put a floyd rose on a guitar?
ibanez rg 550
epiphone standard lp
martin dcx1e
custom tube amp
boss ds 1
dunlop cry baby wah
boss mt 2
boss tu2

Quote by kh is my hero
ok the guitar i wanted had a floyd rose on it, how much will it be to put a floyd rose on a guitar?

A ****load, you have to get it routed then buy the floyd which could mean some serious cash, a few hundred bucks
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
will it cost around like 400 bucks?
ibanez rg 550
epiphone standard lp
martin dcx1e
custom tube amp
boss ds 1
dunlop cry baby wah
boss mt 2
boss tu2

Guitarfetish.com has some licensed FR's that I hear are quite good. If you have a router, some patience, and a diagram on how to do it, it could cost about fifty bucks.
Astrocreep and zekk are just plain wrong...a 22 fret neck and a 21 fret neck can be put on the same guitar with no repercussions. Warmoth necks fit perfectly.
I'd guess 150-200 for adding a Floyd, but I dunno.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.