I was wondering about how much a wah pedal is? I have been wanting to get one, but I don't know how much they are.
www.musiciansfriend.com

Depends on what you want.
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
depends, what music do you play?
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
what is your definition of metal?

name some bands
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
It depends on the type of music you play, but I reccomend an Ibanez weeping demon ($99.95 US)... http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-WD7-Weeping-Demon-Wah-Pedal?sku=150344 or a Original Dunlop Crybaby (69.99 US)... http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-Original-Crybaby-Wah-Pedal?sku=151000
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
I define Metal as; Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Anthrax, Pantera, Helloween, Iron Maiden, Venom, Destruction, Kreator, Accept, Exciter, Onslaught, Running Wild, Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir, Mayhem, Celtic Frost, Emperor, Immortal, Behemoth, and Cannibal Corpse.
Vox V847: Classic Rock, Blues (Favorite)
Vox V848 Clyde McCoy: Funk, Classic Rock, Blues (Favorite)
Ibanez Weeping Demon: Metal, Heavy Stuff (Has a cool spring back setting and a manual setting)
okay good...i thought might be talking about "metal" [system of a down, slipknot, korn etc.]

a good versatile wah for you would be the ibanez weeping demon

very very versatile
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Quote by evildeadmisfit
I play three types of music; Metal, Hard/Rock, and the Blues.

go for the WD7, i have one up for grabs on the selling section here.

its a great pedal for all types of music IMO and sounds great.