My mate said a dude he was speaking to in a guitar shop said Peavey are releasing a new, top of the rage amp next year.

Has anyone heard anything about it?
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
anything thats released new isnt gonna be very good...

They just dont make amps like they used to .

All they use now is particle board (Marshall and Peavey) and they hardly ever use plywood coverings.

Plus all of the transistors and circuits are crappy. Reverb is probably the biggest sucker in it b/c it can blow out anything in a matter of minutes.
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
dude... what the **** are you talking about? did one thing in your post make any bit of sence? .

EDIT: PS. You have a Marshall MG and Peavey Transtube so I wouldnt be talking...
Quote by esp_shredder
anything thats released new isnt gonna be very good...

They just dont make amps like they used to .

All they use now is particle board (Marshall and Peavey) and they hardly ever use plywood coverings.

Plus all of the transistors and circuits are crappy. Reverb is probably the biggest sucker in it b/c it can blow out anything in a matter of minutes.

Coming from the guy playing a peavey a SS at that. Umm dude from what i read the Windsor sounds like it may not be that bad. and from my experience Peavey puts out very reliable products at decent prices
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Teleprompters
sounds nice, any idea on costs?

EDIT: holy crap, its $400 new, thats an amazing deal for 120 watts if this sounds good at all, 120 watts is overkill for me though, http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Windsor-Tube-Amp-Head?sku=481331

I might be picking this up just for the hell of it. $400 isnt too bad. Who knows, if it sounds like a marshall it should be worth it.
Gear
LTD EC-400AT
Strat copy
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-2
Mogami cables