Could somone tell me minimum of the tools I need to build a guitar. and how much I would have to spend. Right now all I really have is a table saw, so I need some tools.
screwdrivers, sandpaper, a router, drill, time, and parts.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
I have all of those besides the router, and by parts, do you mean truss rods, inlays, etc?
lol no the parts for a guitar, but i guess you could include those as parts.....
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
It depends on what type of guitar you want. You would probably need, to have a decent toolset for other builds, a band saw or jigsaw, neck specific sanding blocks, a drill press, a router, a planer, a power sander, hand drill, chisels, screw drivers, sockets, a barrel sander, paint equipment, and thats all just off the top of my head. If I forgot anything someone please add to my list. But your looking at dropping a couple hundred on tools easy, if your wanting tools to last you for a while and last through other builds.
chisels, sand paper and screw drivers is as basic as it gets although it would take a lot more time than having power tools.

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
to make the body you can use normal woodworking tools: band saw (body shape), Hand router (cavitys), something to round the edges (maybe router), and a drill for the holes...
for the neck you might need more special tools, fretting tools (i don't even know..) a plane might be usefull, dunno...

oh yes chisels, already mentioned. Just remember to keep em sharp as hell
I can get a jigsaw and a router no problem, but is a drill press and alot of those really nessicary? and as for the power sander, I can just do it by hand right? Im planning on making a V shape guitar. Its gonna be my first time making a guitar.